+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
That was very rude. It is common for users to post in threads for different AORs. I think we should point out if there is something factually incorrect in comments. None of us are moderators here. Those who want to see only positive comments can start their own thread clearly stating that only positive comments are allowed.
shweta is telling you the same "Only positive comments are allowed"
I wonder how people are so vella to interfere in other threads..by the way did u gave your negatively motivated gyaan in other months thread too i.e. Jan to Sept 2018,Dec 18 and jan to Apr19 are also available for your not so welcome comment

Reactions: Shweta1289

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay guys let's just calm down and focus on the good things that happened this week :)

So I have been checking with few people from other AOR threads, the agent told them their applications have been approved and they need to wait for their VOs to send the confirmation email(PPR)

Looks like there is a big PPR batch heading our way soon :D:D

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Okay guys let's just calm down and focus on the good things that happened this week :)

So I have been checking with few people from other AOR threads, the agent told them their applications have been approved and they need to wait for their VOs to send the confirmation email(PPR)

On 1st may maybe will be conducted a draw, so probably 2nd May is our day :):)

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Guys, we are all a bit wound-up waiting for the PPR, which would be a life changing event. Its a stressful time for all.

Lets try and show each other respect and compassion. After all, we are all on these threads to receive some comfort in the commonality of our situation.

So, let bygones be, and lets try harder to show each other some much needed encouragement...

Good luck to all.

Jul 14, 2018
shweta is telling you the same "Only positive comments are allowed"
I wonder how people are so vella to interfere in other threads..by the way did u gave your negatively motivated gyaan in other months thread too i.e. Jan to Sept 2018,Dec 18 and jan to Apr19 are also available for your not so welcome comment
Neither shweta nor you have the right to tell me what to post on a public forum. Who are you to impose a " only positive comments allowed" rule here? If you can't tolerate negative comments, you should stay away from here rather than telling others what to post.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Neither shweta nor you have the right to tell me what to post on a public forum. Who are you to impose a " only positive comments allowed" rule here? If you can't tolerate negative comments, you should stay away from here rather than telling others what to post.
I can understand your frustration of not getting PPR in due course of time. however the only request is to stay positive and don't spread negativity.
Secondly coming back to your statement, we cant stay away from this thread as it belongs to November. At least we are not interfering in other months threads and getting bashed by People. LOL

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018

Yea read that too!!:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I can understand your frustration of not getting PPR in due course of time. however the only request is to stay positive and don't spread negativity.
Secondly coming back to your statement, we cant stay away from this thread as it belongs to November. At least we are not interfering in other months threads and getting bashed by People. LOL
@unladenswallow lol right!atleast we aren’t writing negative comments on every month’s forum:D
Anyways please order notes/raise a CSE if you have crossed your timeline rather than venting out your frustration here and obviously everyone here has a right to say that we want only positive things here..
All the best to you

Jul 14, 2018
I have no problem waiting for two more months for PPR. I am just a little annoyed by people getting offended if someone makes a negative comment. You have every right to be a wishful thinker. But let people say what they want to. Just ignore negative comments if you don't like them. It is not fair to silence others like this.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
come on guys lets stop the fight here only.
The truth is we all are frustreted here along with knowing naked fact that our PPR's are on the way . but the thing is we all need the support of eachother to pass this hard time so lets spread positivity and also help to the needy people.
togetherness is the key to survive this hard time.

just look at the @SithLord and be like him :D:D;);)

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
guys I apologize if you find my comment negative. Have stayed positive and patient since AOR and will continue. However, what I said is purely based on numbers from various forums (not just immitracker). There is a definite delay these days in application processing.
Moreover, I don't think turning a blind eye to facts makes one positive.
I hope everyone gets the golden email asap :)

donnamac179

Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys, I am AOR Nov 18 and I requested my GCMS notes and received them on Monday. In the notes, it says Eligibility Not Met. When I read the notes section, it says that US employment letter did not include job description.

I asked my employer to provide me with an updated letter with the description and then re-submitted it through the CSE. Do you guys think this would be a problem?