+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
  • ITA - 12th Oct 2018 | AOR & RPRF paid 3rd November 2018 | IELTS R-7, W-7 S-7.5 L-8.5 | ECA - 2 or more certificates | Stream - FSWO- Single Applicant | Nationality- Indian | Residence - India | NOC- 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants)
ordered GCMS notes on 5th April. Below is the status on my application. How can IRCC be so lazy? Why are they still issuing ITAs when they cannot process the existing applications with in the given time frame? Has anyone received PPR with similar criteria like me? 12 days remaining and they still did not start background check? How long does it take for them to complete BGV. I did not travel outside India at all and all my life I lived in the same city.
Got the ADR on 6th Dec, 2018 for schedule A form IMM5669. sent it immediately to IRCC. got the job bank update again on 14th April, 2019 after applying the GCMs notes on 5th April, 2019. How long wil they take to process a single person like me? This whole process has been a Nightmare to me
Estimated time (12) days remaining
Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I received RPRF request with 12 days left :)

I think your VO is Ottawa. It is all left to the visa officer. If someone picks up your file it is all cleared in a day or 2.

Everyone here are on the same boat.

Reactions: RR9187

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
I hit 20s today, with 29 days remaining on the official processing. Dreamt that my status went from IP1 to IP2, this morning. And then I woke up

Reactions: micomics

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I received RPRF request with 12 days left :)

I think your VO is Ottawa. It is all left to the visa officer. If someone picks up your file it is all cleared in a day or 2.

Everyone here are on the same boat.
13 days left for me. ..... Since I paid the whole amount already.. ..
I am really hoping ... . Tuesday might bring some update

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
13 days left for me. ..... Since I paid the whole amount already.. ..
I am really hoping ... . Tuesday might bring some update
Yes, I think next PPR batches could be on Tuesday. Let's see :)

You should hear good news anytime next week. You are very close :)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your dream will come true in couple of weeks :)
Hi, Whats your status now on the eligibility? My AOR is 9th Sept and had nothing started until end of March. Did you call them recently to check your eligibilty status etc?

I have requested GCMS on 8th April. Notes are awaited.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, Whats your status now on the eligibility? My AOR is 9th Sept and had nothing started until end of March. Did you call them recently to check your eligibilty status etc?

I got RPRF request on 19th April.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019

Aor September? ????
Did u call to find out why it is delayed?

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Aor September? ????
Did u call to find out why it is delayed?
Many times. even GCMS shows R10 completion. Meds and Criminality Passed. Info Sharing in progress.

Eligibility and BGC - Not Started.

Ordered fresh sets on 8th April. Previous GCMS were as of Jan.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So does that imply that youor eligibility has been passed? Just curious.

Also, I wanted to know; where can I find due date in my gcms notes?
Well, the RPRF letter stated that admissibility is currently in review(security) so I guess I've passed eligibility :)

If RR is not mentioned on your notes, it seems to me your file is waiting to be picked up by an officer and that's the scary part. Not much can be done unless wait and hope it gets picked up.

Wait till May 9th. If no updates, then call CIC. The agent can send an email to the VO and ask for an update on your case. That's what I was told. Generally, after 8 months the agents can request an update :)

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Well, the RPRF letter stated that admissibility is currently in review(security) so I guess I've passed eligibility :)

If RR is not mentioned on your notes, it seems to me your file is waiting to be picked up by an officer and that's the scary part. Not much can be done unless wait and hope it gets picked up.

Wait till May 9th. If no updates, then call CIC. The agent can send an email to the VO and ask for an update on your case. That's what I was told. Generally, after 8 months the agents can request an update :)
Yeah thats scary. I sent an email to Ottawa office and they responded by saying that your file is in queue for a review by an Officer. I don't know what to make out of this.

By 9th May, hopefully, I will reveive my 2nd set of GCMS. I hope everything is cleared.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

BTW, it had a comment REVIEW REQUIRED - Client Information

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019

If Review Required are mentioned then how much time it should take. Please suggest.

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application # : ************ REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 453 Principle Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: YES Client Fees: Verified ——- LANGUAGES——- Principle Applicant 1 - ENGLISH - IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified ——- EDUCATION——- Primary Applicant 2- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master’s degree Foreign credential provided ——- POLICE CERTIFICATE——- Primary Applicant 1 - India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2-United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ——-AGE——- Applicant’s age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR ——-DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW——- Client Information Passport Residential address updated as per Schedule A provided by client edoc #: *********

^
This is as per the last set of notes I received.