+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pingguo222

Mar 6, 2019
A question.. I called IRCC yesterday and CSR told me that my application was approved on MArch 26, 2019. Still have not got PPR email. any idea when I wll get it or happened to anybody ?
You may ask on the webform to see if they have sent the email or not... probably they already sent it and in Junk mail or the officer mistype the email address!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I guess it does not apply for people applying from India. My brother has been to USA so maybe USA/Canada will share this data.
On my notes, there are indications of info sharing requested from AUS, NZD and USA. Never travelled to AUS and NZD so far. I don't think it depends on your travel history, they just share databases.

Reactions: SithLord

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
A question.. I called IRCC yesterday and CSR told me that my application was approved on MArch 26, 2019. Still have not got PPR email. any idea when I wll get it or happened to anybody ?
PPR emails are released in batches so either your LVO is holding off generating it or they sent it and it was not delivered/ended up in your spam folder.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
There is a note above the Program Assistant's note dated 2019/01/03
Okay. I don't see anything on mine. So guess my file wasn't picked by a case processing agent.

I'm not sure if I should order a new set of gcms notes. I feel the PPR will arrive before the notes

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess it does not apply for people applying from India. My brother has been to USA so maybe USA/Canada will share this data.
USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand have a treaty, so they will share database irrespective of whether you have a travel history with them.

My notes says info sharing - complete.

I only have history with UK. But I didn't find anything about UK in my notes. However, USA, Australia and New Zealand shared their database and it came out as 'NRT - No Reportable Trace'

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What does info sharing do?
Man, I just gave an explanation in my previous posts :D:D:D

Okay here goes,

The FCC countries which include USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have immigration sharing treaties. If you were to apply to any one of these countries, your biometric data could be anonymously shared with the other FCC countries. If there was a match, your immigration history such as previous visa refusals etc would be shared.

That is why it's important to always tell the truth in your visa application. They will eventually find out no matter how hard you try to hide it.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019
Received my notes. Looks like they were generated on 19th March.

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

But on 3rd January, a case processing agent looked at my file. Unfortunately, got review required for proof of funds even though neither current balance nor average balance were short. Everything else is fine, though.

Whats funny is that my Eligibility status has bounced several times between Not Started -> Passed -> Review Required -> Passed -> Not Started (with a couple of intermediate states like Calculating in between).

On 10th January, it looks like file was transferred to NDVO for "workload distribution". Since then, it looks likely its been waiting for the attention of a visa officer for final review.

I predict that either PPR will come by end of this month or I am going to be stuck in review required for a long time :).

I am in same boat. AOR - Nov 5. FSW O - India. Primary visa office - NDVO, Secondary Visa Office - Centralized Intake Office

GCMS - Notes generated on 08.03.2019. (123 days since AOR)
Review required remark for Proof of Fund & for Statutory Questions.

Eligibility - Not started, Criminality - Not Started, Security - Not started

Medical - Completed, Info sharing - Complete (NRT), RPRF - Complete

It's 17 days remaining for completion of 6 months. Don't know how much time will it take.

Reactions: pizzaboy99

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019
I am in same boat. AOR - Nov 5. FSW O - India. Primary visa office - NDVO, Secondary Visa Office - Centralized Intake Office

GCMS - Notes generated on 08.03.2019. (123 days since AOR)
Review required remark for Proof of Fund & for Statutory Questions.

Eligibility - Not started, Criminality - Not Started, Security - Not started

Medical - Completed, Info sharing - Complete (NRT), RPRF - Complete

It's 17 days remaining for completion of 6 months. Don't know how much time will it take.
Eligibility: Calculated and recalculated several times and mentioned as Appears Met

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019
Eligibility: Calculated and recalculated several times and mentioned as Appears Met
I think one would get some idea of trends when NDVO starts issuing PPRs next. If I am not wrong there is complete silence from NDVO for at least last 3 weeks (if not more) - for FSW O stream.

Last I remember to saw PPRs till AOR - Oct 23 (Multiple cases) from NDVO.