Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have following this thread for the last few months,
Thanks a lot for all the conversations ya'll used to have. It helped me to make a judgement of what exactly must be going on with my application.
Below is how my case progressed

ITA: Oct 4th 2018
AOR: Nov 13th 2018
MEP: Dec 13th 2018
BCG in progress: March 27th 2019
ADR: April 8th
Application updated: April 17th 2019

Called CIC on April 18th 2019: Was told everything has been approved, just wait for the email which will contain further steps to complete this application.
Fsw-O Indian?

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
I checked my account this morning, the application status was "Application/profile updated", but nothing changed when I clicked to see the details. Then after I went back to Account Home, status changed back to "submitted".

Can anyone tell me whether this is the so-called "ghost update"? Also, i didn't receive any emails at all.

Reactions: Danielespeter

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I checked my account this morning, the application status was "Application/profile updated", but nothing changed when I clicked to see the details. Then after I went back to Account Home, status changed back to "submitted".

Can anyone tell me whether this is the so-called "ghost update"? Also, i didn't receive any emails at all.
Yes, that's ghost update.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I do not think tomorrow is a public holiday for Canada. I checked early this week, but I could be wrong. Easter Monday is off though.
Tomorrow is a stat holiday for majority of Canadian provinces. Easter Monday isn't a stat for majority of provinces. So if CIC is open on either of the days, it's most likely on Monday.

Reactions: SithLord

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Received my notes. Looks like they were generated on 19th March.

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

But on 3rd January, a case processing agent looked at my file. Unfortunately, got review required for proof of funds even though neither current balance nor average balance were short. Everything else is fine, though.

Whats funny is that my Eligibility status has bounced several times between Not Started -> Passed -> Review Required -> Passed -> Not Started (with a couple of intermediate states like Calculating in between).

On 10th January, it looks like file was transferred to NDVO for "workload distribution". Since then, it looks likely its been waiting for the attention of a visa officer for final review.

I predict that either PPR will come by end of this month or I am going to be stuck in review required for a long time :).

Reactions: ViAchKoN

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

But on 3rd January, a case processing agent looked at my file. Unfortunately, got review required for proof of funds even though neither current balance nor average balance were short. Everything else is fine, though.

Whats funny is that my Eligibility status has bounced several times between Not Started -> Passed -> Review Required -> Passed -> Not Started (with a couple of intermediate states like Calculating in between).

On 10th January, it looks like file was transferred to NDVO for "workload distribution". Since then, it looks likely its been waiting for the attention of a visa officer for final review.

I predict that either PPR will come by end of this month or I am going to be stuck in review required for a long time :).
HI. If you don't mind me asking. How can you predict that PPR will probably come by the end of this month if all three shows "Not started"? Security and Criminality has been changing many times also? Could all three change to "Passed" in two weeks?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Where do you see the case analyst has looked at your file? Is it the same place where the PA make his notes?

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
A question.. I called IRCC yesterday and CSR told me that my application was approved on MArch 26, 2019. Still have not got PPR email. any idea when I wll get it or happened to anybody ?