+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,

Actually, I have shown Total 28,596 CAD and I need to show 15,700 CAD for Two (So already show way more than needed)

To give you more idea, Let me tell you how my Funds looks like,

Current Status:
AOR: 20th Jan 2019
MEP: 28th Feb 2019
BIL Request: 28th Feb 2019
Ghost Update 1: After Medical is Passed: 1st March 2019
Moved File Sydney to NDVO: 1st March

Document Submitted For POF:
  • Letter of Explanation (All funds in one Table)
  • Bank letters and 6-month statements for all saving accounts
  • Balance Certificate Provided by bank
  • Mutual Fund Statement from Inception along with funds Terms and Condition links for and highlighted Redemption section. All funds are liquid funds and can be redeemed anytime and the amount will be transferred in saving account within 7-8 working days. (Also added in LOE)

-----------------LIQUID FUND-----------------------
Savings Account 1 : 3,06,675 Lacks = 5777 CAD (6 Months Old Balance)
Savings Account 2: 3,49,030 Lacks= 6401 CAD (3 Months Old Recent Transaction then AOR, Nothing Mentioned in LOE, PF matured balance transferred from another bank account to saving account )
FD Bank1:: 2,00,000 Lacks = 3766 CAD (1-Year-old FD but it is already matured after 1 month of AOR so Do I need to upload updated FD?)
FD Bank 2: 2,03,061 Lacks = 3621 CAD (3 Months Old FD then AOR, not 6 Month? Nothing mentioned in LOE, Should I share source now?)
FD Bank 3: 49,869 K = 914 CAD (6 Months old FD)
Employees Provident Fund: 1,22,609 Lacks = 2286 CAD (Letter attached provided by Government of India)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL FUNDS: 12,31,244 Lacks : 22,765 CAD

-------------------ADDITIONAL FUNDS----------------------
(For all Mutual fundsMentioned with LOE that this is liquid funds and after redemption amount will be deposited in the account within 7 working days along with Online Terms and Condition page link for each fund)

Reliance Mutual Fund: 1,14,452 Lacks = 2134 CAD
DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund: 1,06,626 Lacks= 1988 CAD
CANARA ROBECO Mutual Fund: 43,686 K= 814 CAD
Franklin Templeton Investments: 48,038 K = 895 CAD
---------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL FUNDS: 3,12,802 Lacks = 5831 CAD

FINAL TOTAL FUNDS: 15,44,046 LACKS = 28,596 CAD
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly Advice do I need to provide an explanation for whatever marked in red or I should be fine. An agent told me when I called in Sydney file was recommended positive and moved to NDVO and all stages will be performed by NDVO.

Best Regards,
ideally, you should have kept it simple and just shown bank balance + FDs as those where more than sufficient. You have made it very complex. But anyway, just wait it out and they will send an ADR if there are any issues.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, it's okay to rant from time to time, I get it. I'm not actually advocating that certain applicants merit being processed faster. CEC candidates are already in Canada on a valid visa and it's only a matter of time before receiving a PPR. Other people will be displacing themselves usually across the world, which requires meticulous planning. That said, I am not saying that any applicants should be prioritized over others. Poor planning and resource allocation at IRCC results in such perverse outcomes as candidates receiving their PPR in less than 60 days, whereas other candidates have to linger for over 6 months based solely on their country of residence.

Two things:
1. Since the revamp and overhaul of the economic immigration programs for Canada, the bulk of the processing for candidates occurs onshore in Canada and not at far-flung VOs. In a structure where almost all of the processing is being handled by officers sitting in cubicles next to one another in Sydney or Ottawa, etc., I can't explain why a US-resident Indian is prioritized over an Indian resident. Why can't everyone just finish around the same time?
2. Second, allow me to bust a myth: Indian applicants from outside of India handily outnumber Indian applicants from within India (see a chart I made), yet processing for Indians who are resident in the US is about two months shorter than for Indian residents.
We don't know the entire process but its unlikely they are going - oh these US residents should be priotizied over Indian residents. For example, the background check is not handled by IRCC but instead by CBSA & CSIS. US very thoroughly vets the background before handing out study & work visas (almost everyone gets "pink slipped" in India and has to wait for a month or two for their visa). So CBSA & CSIS could be just getting background info from US directly, negating the need for doing any background checks. Also, some US residents who land up in Montreal will see the applications take 8-9 months so its not EVERY US resident getting an express lane.

Reactions: Villegas Family

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Guys be patient and chill a bit. I understand it can be frustating when people with the same AOR date and stream are getting ghost updates and PPRs but have a little faith and wait till the countdown on your profiles reaches zero days. Almost all of you are so close...

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Thanks...
One more stupid question...Does 2nd Ghost update means documents are verified...?? Chances of ADR is nill now...???
No definite answer to this question but yes . some one is working on your file and that too quickly :) , chances of ADR should be less

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Guys be patient and chill a bit. I understand it can be frustating when people with the same AOR date and stream are getting ghost updates and PPRs but have a little faith and wait till the countdown on your profiles reaches zero days. Almost all of you are so close...
And what if it reaches zero and nothing happens yet? :D No, I mean it, should we worry?

21 days left: This situation feels very similar to how it felt when my high-school girlfriend and I were waiting for her period to come :p

Ranjit1111

Jan 16, 2019
Holiday List on CIC website

Public holidays for 2019

The holidays apply to all provinces and territories unless otherwise noted.

• New Year - Tuesday, January 1, 2019
  • Good Friday - Friday, April 19, 2019
  • Victoria Day - Monday, May 20, 2019
  • Canada Day - Monday, July 1, 2019
  • Civic Holiday - Monday, August 5, 2019 (All except Quebec and Yukon)
  • Labour Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
  • Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 14, 2019
  • Remembrance Day - Monday, November 11, 2019
  • Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25, 2019

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Guys it arrived finally...Golden email...:)

Guys it arrived finally...Golden email...:)
My Details -
AOR - Nov 5,
FSW - O, India
NOC - 2173
Family of 4
Ottawa Office
MEP - Dec 5

BG started - 2 days back
Ghost update yesterday
Today - PPR... :)
Congrats! This make me believe I have a chance of getting a golden email tomorrow :)

Reactions: Shweta1289