+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Gaurav, RPRF will be triggered once A11.2 review is performed. It can happen either during the first two months or during the last month. If you have paid rprf in the first few months, then you will have to wait (like me :). If it comes during the last month, then rest assured, your PPR is just few days/weeks away.
Thanks a lot and all the best buddy. And can you tell me what is A.11.2 ? And ya true my AOR is Dec 5.

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I feel IRCC might review the NOCs and remove those having maximum applicants due to decrease in job demands. Heard the same happened for Australia. Not sure though.
It has happened with PNP's . Once there was NOC related with IT in SINP when I about to apply then they removed it.Whenever they want they are including and removing when there is no demand I think so. Not sure with IT regarding IRCC.

sneha.punwani

Feb 4, 2019
Guys any one faced RR for Stat Questions? My husband had a US visa rejection in 2004 and post that in 2005 he re-applied and was granted visal for 10 years. He travelled thrice in this duration and I mentioned all this as a part of stat questions + passport stamps for him.

The RR comment on my GCMS notes is as on Dec 07 and no movement in file post that, no ADR nothing. Also Eligibility summary on GCMS notes said "not started" as on Feb 18. It did NOT mention "Review Required".. any thoughts around this?
please let me know.. completing 5M in 2 days

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hey !

The new week has started and somehow I think this month will be defining for many people in this tred. I wish it will include my case as well!
Looking forward with hope and anticipation:)
Stay positive and please share with all of us if experience any update concerning your application :cool:
April please be generous :oops:

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I am Nov 30 AOR
Applicants: Husband (secondary) & Wife (Primary)
MEP: Passed
Biometric: Done

No updates till then except timeline shifted from weeks to 59 days.

Planning to call CIC today.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
It's the detailed note written by case processing officer. You can find in gcms. I .sure yours is done since the rprf is triggered
Hi Vimal.
Still I am confuse about A.11.2 what you said is it something related to background check or anything. I never called or order notes. If u can put some light on this it would be great. Thanks. And after paying rprf what they will do I just know this that my file is been transfer to ndvo on Feb 15 2019. After that nothing and one last question do they do job verification in 5 month also. As I provided them everything from tax to provident fund. Thanks

sachin1992

Apr 1, 2019
I feel IRCC might review the NOCs and remove those having maximum applicants due to decrease in job demands. Heard the same happened for Australia. Not sure though.
Is this happening for PNP applications only or general applications as well?

Last edited:

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Guys any one faced RR for Stat Questions? My husband had a US visa rejection in 2004 and post that in 2005 he re-applied and was granted visal for 10 years. He travelled thrice in this duration and I mentioned all this as a part of stat questions + passport stamps for him.

The RR comment on my GCMS notes is as on Dec 07 and no movement in file post that, no ADR nothing. Also Eligibility summary on GCMS notes said "not started" as on Feb 18. It did NOT mention "Review Required".. any thoughts around this?
please let me know.. completing 5M in 2 days
RR for stat question is very standard. Nothing to worry, they will request info from USA for the reasons of denial and if there is no adverse information such as fraud or anything, they will approve.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I don't want to give any negative thoughts.. ... But just thought to share . I went through September and October threads
Many September aor's are getting ppr now . ..in March end . . And many have crossed 7 months .....still in ip1 . I hope these are just few exceptional cases and we don't cross 6 months timeline
Six months timeline is for 80% of applicants. Remaining 20% of applicants to have wait longer. This is how it has always been like. 20% is still a large number and therefore, many people (including the Nov AORs) will cross 6 months.

kdb2018

Nov 26, 2018
What is the difference between review of eligibility and background check? how long does background check take?