+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ayushic

Dec 13, 2018
Just spoke to any agent, a nice one but not chatty.

She said my eligibility has passed, says otherwise online.
Background hadn't started. Like it says online.
Application due date remains unchanged.

45 days left for due date. Let's see what happens.

AOR 14th Nov. Only Medical Pass since then.
FSW-O from India, zero dependants.

P.S- I also called for GCMS note via a friend in Canada, paid for it but haven't gotten any confirmation email. Is that common? Whom do I reach out about this?

Reactions: sumylili

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I had a discussion with one of my friend's friend who has previously worked with Canadian embassy in chandigarh and I got a lot of info from him regarding pr process and specifically how ppr are issued.
Ottawa VO targets to call specific no. of immigrants every quarter. Based on this they issue ppr letters. They assume that issuing ppr at a certain time to an immigrant will make him land in Canada after 3 or 4 months at an average. There are certain logical factors based on which they issue ppr
1. No of immigrants: more the dependents, more are chances to be picked
2. Job profile: applicants having high demanding job are considered first. Eg nursing and medical jobs have good requirements.
3. Gender ratio: they try to maintain Male-female ratio of immigrants. So if primary applicant is female then that application could be preferred
4. If you are coming to Canada and planning for investments then they prefer it
5. Age is also a factor here. Lesser the age more are chances to get picked first
6. They also try to maintain no of immigrants across all states. they prefer immigrants who are either pnp or willing to settle in states other than BC, ON since these are already full.
The only problem is, the same friend’s friend also says that Santa Claus is real and wants a Canadian PR

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Just spoke to any agent, a nice one but not chatty.

She said my eligibility has passed, says otherwise online.
Background hadn't started. Like it says online.
Application due date remains unchanged.

45 days left for due date. Let's see what happens.

AOR 14th Nov. Only Medical Pass since then.
FSW-O from India, zero dependants.

P.S- I also called for GCMS note via a friend in Canada, paid for it but haven't gotten any confirmation email. Is that common? Whom do I reach out about this?
PLEASE IGNORE THE due date on your profile, it doesnt mean anything. its just standard 6 months period time from the date of submission. The processing is taking longer than usual, and its for almost everyone. GCMS notes can be received in a week and somtimes it might take upto a month or so, nothing your friend or anyone else can do in that matter.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wishing u and all of us to get PPR soon. Being in the same situation along with my kid. In this phase of waiting they too getting affected. Please God be Merciful on all of us..!!!
Aww in the other thread I was reading about how many tough decisions parents have to make regarding their children's life.

One of the applicant has been in security screening for 6 months and he is still unsure whether he has to continue to send his kids to school or have them quit :( Its rough :(:(

Maybe in April we get some positivity :)

Reactions: Babukumar

Dominky

Mar 24, 2019
So anyone from Nov 1st week got any movement?
I think quite a few people (of this thread) received the golden email this week. My AoR is Nov 4th and I received the email on Monday after the ghost update last Sunday.
So, hold on just a bit longer and you will get it too ;)

Reactions: pizzaboy99

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I think quite a few people (of this thread) received the golden email this week. My AoR is Nov 4th and I received the email on Monday after the ghost update last Sunday.
So, hold on just a bit longer and you will get it too ;)
U r from which country?
Please share your timeline.

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
From immitracker, it seems they are focusing more on applicants residing in USA, for indians, sept and oct applicants are being processed. So our wait can go till april end

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Wow. That was fast with the eligibility. Few days after MEP, at that. I can totally understand the frustration part for that now. But hey, you passed the biggest hurdle - kudos to that. I sincerely wish you the fastest possible PPR mate :)
Thanks mate. Yup it was fast, I was expecting it to be processed soon based on GCMS notes but i'm sure we will all get PPR really soon.. got to stay calm and positive. Eventually, patience will pay out. :)

Reactions: ikilledcupidxo

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Has anybody got luck in getting response from NDVO via email or a CSE?
No luck with mails. Unless they need something from you they will never reply. I have tried multiple ways but I haven't gotten any reply. But with the same message format I got reply from Sydney VO in 30 mins.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Mate give it a rest. You waffle same stuff again and again. Out of 20 unread comments, at least 10 are yours and they are totally irrelevant to the PR discussion. This subsequently results in missing out on posts that require genuine help. There’s nothing wrong in posting 10 times if it’s related to the cic process. But honestly no one’s interested in knowing what movies you watch.
I agree. Everytime I log in, I find one genuine comment among 40 irrelevant comments. I request everyone to stop treating this like a Whatsapp group. Let us focus on knowledge sharing and giving support to applicants who have genuine issues with their applications such as review required or ADRs.

The wait is around 6 months. Sometimes it will take more. The standard is to have no movement after MEP. It's just the way it is, it's not a tragedy or a great injustice. Have patience, wait it out and support your fellow candidates, many of who have genuine worries about their applications.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I was worried till 3 months after aor... .as I was asked for additional tests and the result was out after 90 days . I got MEP after 3 months. I thought it was delay my file by 3 months, But after going through many forums and the personal experience of many people I am relaxed till the time my file is in the time frame of 6 months