Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm also end of November (AOR 28).. i really hope they do update the whole November batch soon.. :cool:
My AOR twin!! We got the same date. Let’s wait it out. I go to the December thread and get frustrated. I go into October and I feel so sad for the ones still waiting. So imma stick it out with this thread only and hope for the best :rolleyes:

Reactions: sumylili

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
My AOR twin!! We got the same date. Let’s wait it out. I go to the December thread and get frustrated. I go into October and I feel so sad for the ones still waiting. So imma stick it out with this thread only and hope for the best :rolleyes:
Haha yey same aor.. but yea, It is frustrating and trying to stay calm.. and imagine my eligibility was recommended passed on January 11th and after that nothing has been updated. I really want to understand how their process works in approving files.. o_O

dreamer101

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Firstly, why did you kill the cupid . Not cool bruv .
Secondly, i was noticing a trend that end of october aor are getting ppr now or atleast moving to IP2 stage ( i know it doesnt mean anything but it still is a movement) . So April is when our files will be picked up . SO chill and enjoy the weekend .

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
So this forum is only for happy stuff then? One shouldn't post even a single negative thing? I thought we were on internet forum where one is allowed to say what they feel like.

I get the feeling Nov AOR is the only thread that sees negative comments as a crime. October and Sep threads are far worse but people there don't seem to mind. I post the exact same comments there I posted here and the responses there are much more supportive. People don't seem to see that as bickering at all.

Sometimes it is extremely tough to stay positive at all times, so people venting out their frustration is quite natural but no lets continue to stay positive even though that won't have any impact on our application just like being negative also has no impact :confused:

Anyways, I understand people don't like me here because of my negativity and I don't care. If that makes me Lex Luthor then be it, while someone else can be Superman and bring sunshine and positivity in this thread.

I will continue to do what I am doing and if people need my help they're always welcome and if they don't like to see my comments, you can put me on ignore list :)
Well, it is not just this thread that seems to have issues with you negative comments, it looks like you tried to spread your negativity in other threads too but were asked to desist from posting on those threads :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-266#post-7705899

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-268#post-7706632

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2018-aor-join-here.598089/page-269#post-7706646

So yes, your exact same comments don't really get the 'support' that you are referring to. Well, we do understand that at times it is difficult to stay positive all the time, but does that mean that you need to spread the negativity everywhere? Well, being negative is not a crime, however there are a lot of things that are not criminal, but we still try to avoid them. I have read a few of your previous posts wherein you have called India a 'shi**y place and a 'sh**hole', not sure if those posts have been taken down or you deleted them. Pretty sure you will be one those NRI's who will start talking more sh** about India as soon as you board the aircraft to Canada.

So I concur with @Shweta1289 and see her point. Of course, you are more than free to continue with your rants in every second other post and no one will stop you! There are probably a lot of others in thread who are going through a tough time and have chosen to maintain some dignity.

Hope that you get your PPR soon. Nalla atirṣṭam!

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Wow!! That is actually very good news!!

I have noticed that Middle Eastern VOs like Amman, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh are generally faster maybe the workload is less compared to Ottawa VO and NDVO. That could explain why applicants from Pakistan and Middle East get their PPR faster than Indians.
Thanks Sith, actually my VO was London. I'm sure you will hear good news very soon.

Babukumar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
So I just had my last day at work today. It actually went pretty well :) Had a great farewell and plenty of wishes for the future :)

The other day I had a long chat with my HR about my Canadian PR aspirations and he seemed cool about it. At first, I was kind of worried as to how this conversation would go but was surprised to see him being so supportive of my decision :D He shared his daughter's story, who is also pursuing a Australian PR and every day he sees her so agitated and depressed waiting for a decision on her application. She too has put her life on hold by not getting married etc and that puts strain on their relationship. So he was very understanding of my situation and how tough it can be.

These days, opportunities are hard to find so when you see one coming it is best to grab it.

I was so pleased to have got a positive reaction from him :D:D You never know how awkward these situations can get but really glad it all went well. He even joked that if IRCC calls for verification he will put in a good word that I was their best employee lol :p

I booked a trip to New Delhi next week to visit my uncle and his family. Will be a good change for me from all this waiting for update nonsense. So looking forward to it!! Finally, I can relax and have some peace of mind :)
Wishing u and all of us to get PPR soon. Being in the same situation along with my kid. In this phase of waiting they too getting affected. Please God be Merciful on all of us..!!!

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Very high, they are picking up cases around 5 months these days.
Hi,

Do you know why they would request employment verification after 5 months?

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Haha yey same aor.. but yea, It is frustrating and trying to stay calm.. and imagine my eligibility was recommended passed on January 11th and after that nothing has been updated. I really want to understand how their process works in approving files.. o_O
What about criminality and security

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Firstly, why did you kill the cupid . Not cool bruv .
Secondly, i was noticing a trend that end of october aor are getting ppr now or atleast moving to IP2 stage ( i know it doesnt mean anything but it still is a movement) . So April is when our files will be picked up . SO chill and enjoy the weekend .
Nah. Long time for me to even expect anything. If it happens before end of April, awesome. If not, it will happen soon anyway. I’m not worried. Still have 3 years left on my Work permit, along with an active PNP nomination on the side too. :p

Reactions: SithLord

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Wow. That was fast with the eligibility. Few days after MEP, at that. I can totally understand the frustration part for that now. But hey, you passed the biggest hurdle - kudos to that. I sincerely wish you the fastest possible PPR mate :)

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi Guys,

I think it's PPR! I got a request letter in my CIC account, and when I opened it it says I need to send an Updated Information Chart which contains our full names, passports numbers, eyes color, together with our original passports to Abu Dhabi VO .
It is!!

Félicitations! Mes meilleures voeux de bonheur pour toi et ta famille. :)

Reactions: maitredufoot

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
I had a discussion with one of my friend's friend who has previously worked with Canadian embassy in chandigarh and I got a lot of info from him regarding pr process and specifically how ppr are issued.
Ottawa VO targets to call specific no. of immigrants every quarter. Based on this they issue ppr letters. They assume that issuing ppr at a certain time to an immigrant will make him land in Canada after 3 or 4 months at an average. There are certain logical factors based on which they issue ppr
1. No of immigrants: more the dependents, more are chances to be picked
2. Job profile: applicants having high demanding job are considered first. Eg nursing and medical jobs have good requirements.
3. Gender ratio: they try to maintain Male-female ratio of immigrants. So if primary applicant is female then that application could be preferred
4. If you are coming to Canada and planning for investments then they prefer it
5. Age is also a factor here. Lesser the age more are chances to get picked first
6. They also try to maintain no of immigrants across all states. they prefer immigrants who are either pnp or willing to settle in states other than BC, ON since these are already full.
biggest load of BS ive ever come across, and The senior officers discussed this with your friend's friend ?

Reactions: cansha and Grizz

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Same here mate. Eligibility recommend pass, Medical and Criminality passed on 16th Jan. No update since then. It’s so disappointing.

I am starting up my own business here and to secure govt funding, I need to be a PR. This delay in PR processing has literally changed all my plans smh.