FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
What are the chances of employment verification happening after almost 5 months of AOR date?

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
What are the chances of employment verification happening after almost 5 months of AOR date?
Nobody knows, it depends on the application. Be clear, concise and sufficient with your documentation and wait for things to play out. This is like a black box and there isn’t any standard answer. Keep the faith

Reactions: Jasjot.kang

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Nobody knows, it depends on the application. Be clear, concise and sufficient with your documentation and wait for things to play out. This is like a black box and there isn’t any standard answer. Keep the faith
This is the best and logical analysis I have ever seen on this forum...rest all so called " Trends and logics" defined are completely baseless.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
This is the best and logical analysis I have ever seen on this forum...rest all so called " Trends and logics" defined are completely baseless.
Not completely baseless, there's some variation, but they are finalizing close to 80% within 6 months. Especially, around 5 months a lot of actions.

Reactions: PooyaZii

PooyaZii

Dec 22, 2018
I raised a CSE two days ago just to know in which VO my application was. I received this message today:

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario,

What does that mean? Is it my primary or secondary office? I don’t really know the difference from secondary and primary office; I’m totally lost on this one (and honestly I only raised the ticket because everyone here, but me, knew about their VO xD)
You're not alone! I still don't know the VO yet, but for the exact same reason as yours, I'll raise a CSE today

Reactions: greenboymx

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am not able to login to my cic account since yesterday night. After logging in it asks me security question but after that it goes back to home page. Anyone facing similar issues?

PooyaZii

Dec 22, 2018
So most of us have not heard anything since medicals passed and are in IP1. Those Nov people who have already received PPR seem to be different in that they went into IP2 a month or two after IP1. But no Nov people have gotten PPR that were still in IP1. Is that right?
I'm still not very clear about all those "there is no IP1/IP2 in the new format" thing, but i have been in what's called IP2 since the very beginning. i remember reading somewhere that people who are "biometrics required" go directly to IP2 and won't see IP1 status at all. This is what happened in my profile. And I believe that the new format theory might actually be true since there no going back and forth to IP1 and IP2 in cases like mine.

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
I'm still not very clear about all those "there is no IP1/IP2 in the new format" thing, but i have been in what's called IP2 since the very beginning. i remember reading somewhere that people who are "biometrics required" go directly to IP2 and won't see IP1 status at all. This is what happened in my profile. And I believe that the new format theory might actually be true since there no going back and forth to IP1 and IP2 in cases like mine.
This happened after new biometrics policy, normally for applications AOR after later Dec.

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
How long is it taking to get the passports back from stamping?
Is there a way to confirm that they have our passport apart from delivered status from fedex?

Appreciate your help guys!! Thank you.

The application approves in a week. Based on your shipping requirements, I would say the passport is back in a week or 2. So you're looking at a max wait of not more than 3 weeks !

The only way to confirm is by calling them and getting more information. I was a little concerned about this myself but it wasn't warranted. You'll see the application approving in a week's time of the PP's receipt. Don't worry and all the best ! :)

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
I am having serious doubts we will find movement next week. Don't keep your hopes too high!!
@SithLord - You're wait is commendable though. I know it is hard, but always remember it is (at the end of the day) a wait. If there is anything needed they will reach out to you. So if there is nothing needed, rest assured you should be all set.

I know it's kinda unfair for a person like me who has received it to advise about this, but trust me, it will end well :) ! With an immigration history, I think we all need to fathom that "Waiting" is a part and parcel of our lives. I think most non-immigrants living outside India know this :)

I really hope you get the PPR soon though - will pray !

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord - You're wait is commendable though. I know it is hard, but always remember it is (at the end of the day) a wait. If there is anything needed they will reach out to you. So if there is nothing needed, rest assured you should be all set.

I know it's kinda unfair for a person like me who has received it to advise about this, but trust me, it will end well :) ! With an immigration history, I think we all need to fathom that "Waiting" is a part and parcel of our lives. I think most non-immigrants living outside India know this :)

I really hope you get the PPR soon though - will pray !

Good luck for your new life :)

Reactions: Shahanastar