+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I am a USA resident. I have lived here since age 4. It has not expedited my application lol. I have provincial nomination from Nova Scotia.
You might be a an exception but mostly applications from Canadian Inland applicants and applicantions from USA are processed faster as compared to other outland applicants and very few other outland applicants have got PPR but in general most November AORs are in IP1 stage.

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
I am a USA resident. I have lived here since age 4. It has not expedited my application lol. I have provincial nomination from Nova Scotia.
I’m in US too and I’ve been in IP2 since Jan 20 or so. Ordered GCMS which were generated on Jan 29 and they showed my Eligibility review was done in CIO, Ottawa and my security hadn’t started then. I called last week to ask if my security is completed but the agent didn’t comment on that. Just said that things seem to be on track to be finished within the 6 month deadline. Thinking of applying for another set of notes soon. Did you receive any notes recently?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You might be a an exception but mostly applications from Canadian Inland applicants and applicantions from USA are processed faster as compared to other outland applicants and very few other outland applicants have got PPR but in general most November AORs are in IP1 stage.
Yes things seem to be slow for Nov folks or maybe they're just generally slow.

Based on Sept and Oct threads, the trend now is 150-190 days for PPR for outland folks outside USA :)

Reactions: thecoolguysam

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Applicants from Nigeria, South Africa, other African countries, Middle East countries and Pakistan (those who don't go into SS) seem to be also processing fast!

I think its just luck... we all Indian applicants got assigned to really busy centers!

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Applicants from Nigeria, South Africa, other African countries, Middle East countries and Pakistan (those who don't go into SS) seem to be also processing fast!

I think its just luck... we all Indian applicants got assigned to really busy centers!
Aren't majority of Indian Outland applicants in either CPC-Ottawa or NDVO?

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
I’m in US too and I’ve been in IP2 since Jan 20 or so. Ordered GCMS which were generated on Jan 29 and they showed my Eligibility review was done in CIO, Ottawa and my security hadn’t started then. I called last week to ask if my security is completed but the agent didn’t comment on that. Just said that things seem to be on track to be finished within the 6 month deadline. Thinking of applying for another set of notes soon. Did you receive any notes recently?
I am waiting for my GCMS notes. They should come in second week of April.

Mentoos

Mar 28, 2019
Hi every body, i wish for u all to receive your PPR letters soon
my timeline
AOR 11 NOV 2018
PPR Letter 27 MARCH 2019
VO : OTTAWA

country of Residence :Zambia , Nationality : Egyptian
I need to send my documents to Pretoria VAC
how can I know exactly the charges required to be paid along with sending the documents ?

kkamath12

Mar 28, 2019
NOV 7th AOR
Dec 10th med passed

No updates after that, applied from US with spouse and kids, score of 469.. still waiting