01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Am happy atleast eligibility is going on:D
Mine too.At least according to the agent when I called on feb 5.When do you think is better to call again?How much time do you think reviewing eligibility will take?

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
Say if you are ordering notes from getgcms, which option should be chosen? The e-gcms notes only or the full package of CBSA/CSIS? Please advise!

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
Say if you are ordering notes from getgcms, which option should be chosen? The e-gcms notes only or the full package of CBSA/CSIS? Please advise!
A little background - I have a couple of statuatory questions answered yes and need to know if they will cause an issue to my application!

heisenberg_14

Feb 8, 2019
Congrats!!! Where do you reside?

Hi everyone,
I got PPR today.

FWS-O, Nigerian
Family of 3

ITA: 03 Oct.
AOR: Nov 30
MEP and BIL: Jan 10
Biometrics done: Jan 14
Ghost update: around last week of Jan. (I can't remember the exact day)

Submitted a new passport (my old passport was expiring): Feb 08

PPR: March 05

I got an email from CIC to check my account for an unread message.
I found the letter for PPR in my account.

coalkills

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys, Hope you all are doing well and biting your nails while waiting for PPR :p

I got my GCMS notes today early morning and when I looked at the last page it says following stuff which I am not able to comprehend really.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/12/13 23:13:59
Created By: XXXXXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/12/13 23:13:59
Updated By: XXXXXXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information) --- What is this???

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/12/03 21:24:08
Created By: XXXXXXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/12/03 21:24:12
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: XXXXX Rep Info: XXXXXX Primary, Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT South Africa police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR --- So what stage I am in?

Please help me with following two questions? TIA.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Mine too.At least according to the agent when I called on feb 5.When do you think is better to call again?How much time do you think reviewing eligibility will take?
I think now we should order notes for proper information,agents can’t give the complete information always.It should be better to call though after 120 days now

Reactions: Inabt

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys, Hope you all are doing well and biting your nails while waiting for PPR :p

I got my GCMS notes today early morning and when I looked at the last page it says following stuff which I am not able to comprehend really.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/12/13 23:13:59
Created By: XXXXXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/12/13 23:13:59
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: PReVU Verified (applicant information) --- What is this???

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/12/03 21:24:08
Created By: XXXXXXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2018/12/03 21:24:12
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 440 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: XXXXX Rep Info: XXXXXX Primary, Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT South Africa police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR --- So what stage I am in?

Please help me with following two questions? TIA.
Seems like R10 has been completed