+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

k.kshore

Mar 3, 2019
I am mailing to the Ottawa office. I believe there are detailed instructions on how to mail them using Fedex.

I guess we are not supposed to ship Indian passport out of the country of residence via courier services.. I’ve read this on guidance for Indian passport holders. Not exactly sure how real that is.

Upkar1979

May 3, 2018
Hi all . My AOR is 21st November 2018. Medical passed 04.01.19 but since then no ADR and no movement in the profile.
I have a query. Few people in this thread write in case POF is in spouse bank account one needs to have a No Objection letter for usage of funds. I am just concerned as my case also is same my wife is the primary applicant and me and my daughter are accompanying here in the application . I have shown the required amount in my bank account which is with my father but the letter from Bank clearly states that the amount belong to me as FD got matured in my name and the amount was shifted to bank account . I have not included No Objection to funds in our application . My agent says it's not required . Can anyone suggest if no objection to funds letter required or not ?

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hi all . My AOR is 21st November 2018. Medical passed 04.01.19 but since then no ADR and no movement in the profile.
I have a query. Few people in this thread write in case POF is in spouse bank account one needs to have a No Objection letter for usage of funds. I am just concerned as my case also is same my wife is the primary applicant and me and my daughter are accompanying here in the application . I have shown the required amount in my bank account which is with my father but the letter from Bank clearly states that the amount belong to me as FD got matured in my name and the amount was shifted to bank account . I have not included No Objection to funds in our application . My agent says it's not required . Can anyone suggest if no objection to funds letter required or not ?
You’ll receive an ADR if NOC is required..we received the same and the next day ADR column converted to NA

Reactions: Upkar1979

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I just got off the phone after talking to an agent,she said that everything seems fine on the file and eligibility has started though Background hasn’t started as yet. She said most probably final decision will be made within the timeline.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
To be honest, I don't think its actually stuck. Looks more like no one touched it after R10, not like there is a review required for it. All info sharing and RCMP where done with NRT, and R10 mentions PC from home country checked - NRT.

Its hard to say when to order notes, as each case is different.
For some eligibility is done before BG...
Hmm, if criminality was done before R10 and everything is ok, why Criminality says still in progress? Why not passed? I don't get that part.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hmm, if criminality was done before R10 and everything is ok, why Criminality says still in progress? Why not passed? I don't get that part.
I don't get it either. There is a note in R10 onky that PC received- nrt, RCMP - NRT. On same day there a note into share- nrt.
Bo RR mentioned anywhere and file transferred to VO Calgary. No notes after that from any agent. That was Nov 30th

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just got off the phone after talking to an agent,she said that everything seems fine on the file and eligibility has started though Background hasn’t started as yet. She said most probably final decision will be made within the timeline.
Normal response :)