May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
I have been trying to register for the Job bank but keep getting this error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Express Entry profile numberError: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
I have been trying to register for the Job bank but keep getting this error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Express Entry profile numberError: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.
It happened to me. The number is invalid because you are now PR Applicant. Not in the Express Entry anymore. You could register right away when you received ITA but after you submitted your application, it wouldn’t work ( at least my case). I called the agent and they said that.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
While the PPR email is totally out of our control. Guess we should focus on planning the life ahead in Canada. Are you trying to find a job?
Oh yes, I have already looked at some survival jobs and temporary accommodation.

As per the Cic agent if my completion date is June 11. I am expecting to land in Canada on July.

There are some restaurants and cafes in Vancouver that are always looking for temporary workers like servers, dishwashers, bussers, baristas etc. So I contacted a few and they were kind enough to reply back and asked me drop in when I arrive in Canada. Although when it comes to handling food you need to apply for some kind of certificate.

I was told this certificate is easy to get through online and costs about $35

Last edited:
Reactions: Villegas Family

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It happened to me. The number is invalid because you are now PR Applicant. Not in the Express Entry anymore. You could register right away when you received ITA but after you submitted your application, it wouldn’t work ( at least my case). I called the agent and they said that.
So how do go about registering in job bank after accepting ITA?

Jasjot.kang

Jun 30, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
08-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Everyone here has received how to find job notification post MEP. I am 25th Nov AOR and there is complete silence on my account since 4th Jan when I had received my MEP. Now I am finding it strange that I have not received anything post MEP. Any suggestions??
Even I haven't received that how to find job update.

Azya

Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
Does giving biometrics have any effect on the process.. More delays or less.. Any idea?

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Friends, I also have a query.

My current employer has moved to new office within the same city. Address details are updated on the website. However, telephone lines are expected to take few days to get activated. However, relevant email Id's are working fine.

My employment letter mentions email id of HR person and mobile no. of HR person. But, landline no. Of company mentioned on letterhead have changed.

Should I proactively raise CSE and inform CIC about this change? My very experienced and confident agent has advised me not to do so.

Kindly advise as I am anxious about this. I have more than 12 years of Experience and all supporting documents submitted are as per requirement of CIC with sufficient additional documents.
Unless you think that IRCC will do employment verification (e.g. company not a well known MNC, no web presence, salary in cash or some other non-ideal condition), there is no need IMHO.

Raising a CSE does not delay your application though. All CSE communications are attached to your application and when a VO finally sees your application, he just goes through all the CSE that you have raised along with the application.There is no special processing required for CSE.

Reactions: Ashish1

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I am Nov AOR and ordered notes after 90 days. Expecting it next week. Will again order it after 120 days. You will get to know the actual status only from notes.
When you receive your application, please let me know if the case analyst has reviewed your application yet & if so, the date at which it happened. :)

I'm planning to order at 4 months mark because I'm not sure if case analyst would have reviewed file at 3 month mark (based on trends, case analysts seem to be reviewing files around the 3 month mark).

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, i am AOR 29 nov, fsw-outlant.. i have cleared my medical on 10 jan and received an automatic message about finding jobs in canada on 18 jan. My application status for BGC still says ‘we will message you once we start your bgc’. Is everyone stuck on the same status.
I am!