Jul 30, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Hi, i am AOR 29 nov, fsw-outlant.. i have cleared my medical on 10 jan and received an automatic message about finding jobs in canada on 18 jan. My application status for BGC still says ‘we will message you once we start your bgc’. Is everyone stuck on the same status.
Yeah.. most of us are.
Nov 5 AOR, with same status as yours

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Is it possible to call visa offices directly? Mine is currently in Etobicoke, I am wondering if someone there would be able to give me better answers than CIC?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, i am AOR 29 nov, fsw-outlant.. i have cleared my medical on 10 jan and received an automatic message about finding jobs in canada on 18 jan. My application status for BGC still says ‘we will message you once we start your bgc’. Is everyone stuck on the same status.
It is the same status for most of them in this thread.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Out of curiosity, anyone know if there are cases they keep applicants files for months and reject them at the end?
There are some rare cases that have been rejected after 6 months but that's only due to some error in their documents.

Rest assured if your documents are fine then most likely you will get your PPR no matter the delay.

A week ago, I read someone from Qatar got his PPR after 4 years. He was in security checks for 2 years.

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Guys, Aay idea about this change?

Previously, the status reads:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Today the status changes to:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

It's exactly 13 weeks remains till the Estimated Date of Completion, I guess it's only triggered by time, nothing else yet, am I right?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

It's exactly 13 weeks remains till the Estimated Date of Completion, I guess it's only triggered by time, nothing else yet, am I right?
Yes, you are right. Useless messages.

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018

This message comes up at the 90 day mark. As far as I have seen.
I have the same message and my AOR is 25th November.

Reactions: neoetern

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
Everyone here has received how to find job notification post MEP. I am 25th Nov AOR and there is complete silence on my account since 4th Jan when I had received my MEP. Now I am finding it strange that I have not received anything post MEP. Any suggestions??

Ashish1

Feb 7, 2019
My estimated completion date is 10 Weeks..Does anyone know from when will it start showing in days? This is the only change in my profile and atleast I get satisfaction seeing it.
To the best of my knowledge, when 60 days are remaining, it will start showing in days.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everyone here has received how to find job notification post MEP. I am 25th Nov AOR and there is complete silence on my account since 4th Jan when I had received my MEP. Now I am finding it strange that I have not received anything post MEP. Any suggestions??
Even I have not received any updates since Dec 4.

Many here are on the same boat too. I would say from next month, we could see some movement