+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi guys, hope I could get some explanations from you:
I go through PNP. AOR Nov 26, 2018, MEP Jan 03, 2019.
On Jan 28, 2019, I received a letter from CPC (HKVO) to request additional documents (household register and Schedule 4). Submitted on Jan 29, 2019. Since then, my progress stays in IP1 till now, like this:
-------------
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
-------------

Anyone know what is going on at this point? I have been reading this Quora post, seems quite reasonable: https://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-for-the-PR-application-express-entry-status-to-change-from-submitted-to-under-processing.

However the situation may change since, so please share any of your opinions, highly appreciated.

parmarnavdeep

Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone, Does PPR email specify which Visa office to which to send your passports? We moved to India in November '18 and we raised a webform change of address to update the Indian address but then wife(primary Applicant) moved to US. Should we update that address too? very confused. can you shed some light on post PPR process. Appreciate your help guys.

pranav9504

Jun 1, 2017
I sent my paper file to Sydney- NS and it reached there on November 9, 2018. I have not received AOR for my file yet. Does anyone have any idea about how long should I wait? and What is the next step to check the status?

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys, hope I could get some explanations from you:
I go through PNP. AOR Nov 26, 2018, MEP Jan 03, 2019.
On Jan 28, 2019, I received a letter from CPC (HKVO) to request additional documents (household register and Schedule 4). Submitted on Jan 29, 2019. Since then, my progress stays in IP1 till now, like this:
-------------
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
-------------

Anyone know what is going on at this point? I have been reading this Quora post, seems quite reasonable: https://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-for-the-PR-application-express-entry-status-to-change-from-submitted-to-under-processing.

However the situation may change since, so please share any of your opinions, highly appreciated.
Your application is being processed as normal. Nothing to worry.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello everyone, Does PPR email specify which Visa office to which to send your passports? We moved to India in November '18 and we raised a webform change of address to update the Indian address but then wife(primary Applicant) moved to US. Should we update that address too? very confused. can you shed some light on post PPR process. Appreciate your help guys.
PPR email are sent based on the country of residence you filled in the form. You should update your wife's address with IRCC otherwise both of you will get PPR from NDVO and you will have to sent them an email to change the visa office for your wife and issue fresh PPR for your wife.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hello!

I am planning to change my job on 1 March. Should I inform IRCC about this and will such a step create problems in the future in the case of, for example, review required of my employment documents?

OjideK

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I think getting PPR in February is too optimistic considering that the eligibility of some October people has not started yet. I think that we will receive the golden e-mail in May or June.
The wait time is a drag. My mind keeps pacing all over the place. Last I heard was that i needed to get my biometrics done which i did the day after but its been radio silence since then Jan 9th 2019

Reactions: evan9160

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Most FSW-O in October are in their last stage they’ll get it soon too.If not something we can atleast generate positivity in this group..:)