+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wait a minute!Didn't they tell you that eligibility was on going last time you contacted them??!
Exactly!! I asked the same too and she said this is currently what shows on my file now. My online it says May 2, 2019 as completion date but she says June 11, 2019 is the estimated completion date now.

When I asked her if not paying RPRF upfront causes any delay, and she said that is not the case and specifically instructed me to wait till I get notified to pay RPRF :(

Seriously, I don't know what to think of this now :( At first I thought I can expect it in April but now I have just lost hope :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Don’t lose hope..you will get your mail be patient atleast now you know that you have to wait till that time and have your answers to the questions that why your profile wasn’t getting updated since December.Are you on a work visa in the States?maybe such cases take more time.
I am resident in India and never visited States.

I even asked her why such a delay and she says this is normal and VO generally work at their pace :(

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Bad news :( Just got off phone from a super kind agent and she said my eligibility, criminality and security has not started yet and for now they have put my file for completion on June 11, 2019 and I should wait till I get notified to pay RPRF :(
Keep patience... Hope you get the good news soon!! And what do they mean by waiting till rprf request?? Does she mean not to bother before that?? Rprf ke baad hi bg procedure start hote Hain Kya...

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Rprf
Exactly!! I asked the same too and she said this is currently what shows on my file now. My online it says May 2, 2019 as completion date but she says June 11, 2019 is the estimated completion date now.

When I asked her if not paying RPRF upfront causes any delay, and she said that is not the case and specifically instructed me to wait till I get notified to pay RPRF :(

Seriously, I don't know what to think of this now :( At first I thought I can expect it in April but now I have just lost hope :(
Rprf,CSE ... calling...these things can't delay your case.i think it's only the workload nothing else. Next month we will surely see some action.

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
I know its frustrating for everybody but just would like to know if someone found out somehow about time it takes from security not started to ppr ?
Cec inlqnd stream also sucks too

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
:confused:

I think you should order gsmc notes..wait few more days and order them..I will probably order them myself too:confused:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did they tell you why June 11....it will be almost 7.5 months till that time
I asked them in online it says May 2,2019 so why June 11, 2019 now. And she said she doesn't know exactly but it could just be because of workload and this is kind of normal :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Rprf

Rprf,CSE ... calling...these things can't delay your case.i think it's only the workload nothing else. Next month we will surely see some action.
Yes, she said RPRF doesn't delay in most cases and mentioned I should definitely wait till I get notified. So I guess it is a good to wait for RPRF request.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Yes, I am definitely ordering it now. I can't take this anymore. Will order one this weekend :)
I will probably next weekend..I'm aor 9 Nov,one week after you

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Keep patience... Hope you get the good news soon!! And what do they mean by waiting till rprf request?? Does she mean not to bother before that?? Rprf ke baad hi bg procedure start hote Hain Kya...
She clearly asked me not to pay RPRF before I get notified. Basically, she was hinting that RPRF request usually means it's a sign that your application is close to completion. Hence, it is wise to wait for RPRF request.

Even though I asked her can I pay it now and her exact words were, it is better to wait till you get notified!! Generally, your applications are close to completion when you receive RPRF notification.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's common reply. They set date after six months counting from R10. I think they have changed the process. It's kind of batch processing now . No need to panic. Let's wait for the best.
Last time I checked my R10 was completed on December 17,2018. I seriously, don't understand what is going on here.

Just sucks now I will have to wait till June. I can't seem to bloody quit my job and get out of this country :(