+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you so much man, I have followed your whole journey since the past year and I really am glad that this gives you hope! No man didn't receive any ghost updates! just emails for new messages for biometrics and ppr. My prayers are with you and I hope you get it soon too!
Thank you :D I am very happy some positivity came up from NOV AOR. Keeping fingers crossed

Wish you all the best!!

Reactions: Shweta1289

Dotosy

Oct 3, 2018
AOR Received.
30th November 2018
guys by the grace of almighty Allah, I have received PPR, my timeline is as follows!
ITA 15th October
AOR/IP2 26th November
MEP 4th Jan
BIL 7th Jan
IP1 15th Jan
IP2 22nd Jan
PPR 11th February.
NOC 2148 (Biomedical Engineers)
VO LONDON
Wow! Congratulations.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Mine changed to 11 weeks YAY!! What a great update!! THis is exactly what I have been waiting for.
Does that Signify anything about the progress of the application?? Mine was changed two times...from months to weeks and 17 weeks to 16 weeks... I thought it was just an automatic update ...

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Mine changed to 11 weeks YAY!! What a great update!! THis is exactly what I have been waiting for.
Mine has changed to 13 weeks last Saturday. Getting such a big update every week.

Tried to call IRCC yesterday 3 times but I only heard the message “Too many calls. Call later.” However, a person who I know managed to contact an anget who told him that his eligibility has not started yet. His AOR is in mid October and VO - Ottawa. I have a feeling that our cases are in the same boat. They just don’t look at our files and because of that we have not recieved any updates.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Does that Signify anything about the progress of the application?? Mine was changed two times...from months to weeks and 17 weeks to 16 weeks... I thought it was just an automatic update ...
No, it doesn’t. It just an automatic update but due the absence of any other news it helps.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Many September AORs are receiving their PPRs this month..so I guess we should wait patiently till April ,there’s no point in being impatient and negative..

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Many September AORs are receiving their PPRs this month..so I guess we should wait patiently till April ,there’s no point in being impatient and negative..
At the current moment I am worried about eligibility. As soon I know that I passed eligibility I will wait PPR very patiently. :)

Reactions: Shweta1289

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Mine has changed to 13 weeks last Saturday. Getting such a big update every week.

Tried to call IRCC yesterday 3 times but I only heard the message “Too many calls. Call later.” However, a person who I know managed to contact an anget who told him that his eligibility has not started yet. His AOR is in mid October and VO - Ottawa. I have a feeling that our cases are in the same boat. They just don’t look at our files and because of that we have not recieved any updates.
This just sucks. I don't understand how people with AOR later date than us are getting PPR, RPRF requests or ghost updates but our files are still in hell with just no progress.

What exactly is going on here for the delays? I'm getting a bad feeling that it may go past 6 months timeline for us :(