+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
If your application is received at New Delhi office then it must be almost in it’s last stage and you might receive your PPR mail soon:)
I think it was moved to NDVO probably to do the local checks whether he meets eligibility or not. Something like employment etc.

Reactions: Ashish1

Ethyne

Jan 23, 2019
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
Saw this on my account today. Has anyone seen this?
AOR NOV 4

fawzy01

Jan 7, 2019
I called up CIC few hours ago and not sure what to make out of her response. After MEP practically nothing has started in my application yet. It's almost as if it had hit a wall. Very cautiously she said my VO is Ottawa 'at the moment'. Wonder if she was just reading out my account page to me. Nonetheless very discouraging. Nov 2nd AOR MEP Dec 13 and nothing after that.
I called them today and same response. Nothing started not even eligibility! My application is at Montreal's local office however so consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I called them today and same response. Nothing started not even eligibility! My application is at Montreal's local office however so consider yourself lucky.
Same with me. I am also in montreal office and nothing started at 100 days.

Are you FSW-inland.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Raised CSE and received response immediately.
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the office in New Delhi, India, for the moment.

Is New Delhi Slow or fast ?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Got a hold of a nice agent today for the first time.
Told me no recommendation on eligibility, still under review. BG same status. So really no movement at all...

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Raised CSE and received response immediately.
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the office in New Delhi, India, for the moment.

Is New Delhi Slow or fast ?
Hey what’s your AOR?I had raised CSE too last Monday got a standard reply that everything is in order but they didn’t memtioned anything about where the file was..my AOR is 24th November

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Inland CEC - AOR November 4, 2018

Last month I ordered the GCMS Notes because I wanted to see if anything was wrong with the NOC codes I put down in the application. Today I got the notes back and this is what it states:

https://imgur.com/a/VVSJg29

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

gaurav_mca

Oct 1, 2018
Inland CEC - AOR November 4, 2018

Last month I ordered the GCMS Notes because I wanted to see if anything was wrong with the NOC codes I put down in the application. Today I got the notes back and this is what it states:

https://imgur.com/a/VVSJg29

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
I am also CEC Inland AOR 9th Nov and same status like you when I called to agent day before yesterday. One thing I am not sure why they did not start security yet for our case? Any idea?