+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you so much for the clarification!
So I am stuck on “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” since before Christmas 2018. The people requiring bio-metrics have been asked to submit within a week of receiving their AoR. Received my AoR on 13th November but no call for bio-metrics yet. Does it make a difference if applying from a particular country, or maybe current country of residence, maybe? I am applying from and reside in India. Someone posted sometime ago that AoR's before December 2018 don't require bio-metrics, not sure if that is applicable or not for India alone.
No bio need for India before 31st of December 2018.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
By Mistake I mentioned Primary NOC on the application form as '2281' when my NOC is '2282'. All my documents and explanations/letters are for NOC 2282 so case officer has recommended 'eligibility not met' as primary NOC mentioned as 2281 but all documents and experience is for 2282 and sent to Analyst.
I was under the impression that regardless of what NOC you put, if your duties match any NOC between 0, A and B, you're good to go. I basically had my duties falling under 3 different NOC A's but then I put 1 NOC and sent a cover letter. It really looks naive on CIC's part to reject someone despite their NOC falling under 0, A and B. What's the point of having analysts review your case then.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I was under the impression that regardless of what NOC you put, if your duties match any NOC between 0, A and B, you're good to go. I basically had my duties falling under 3 different NOC A's but then I put 1 NOC and sent a cover letter. It really looks naive on CIC's part to reject someone despite their NOC falling under 0, A and B. What's the point of having analysts review your case then.
Apparently, there's no clear procedure for such situations and it's up to the analyst.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hi All,
New member.
AOR - 13th November
FSW - O
Medical Cleared sometime in December.

Firstly, congratulations to all the new PPR receivers. All the best for all future endeavours.
Secondly, a few observations reading some of the older posts.
1. Bio-metrics request has not been received by me, it seems only Inland applicants are receiving this. Please let me know if I am wrong and some Outland applicants from November have received a Bio-metrics request.

2. Since Outland applicants cannot apply for GCMS notes, there is no way to know what exact stage we stand at unless we get message on application page.

3. From November applicants (AOR received in November) those who have converted to PPR or PR received are only Inland applicants. If any Outland applicants receive PPR, please update.

All in all, just waiting very impatiently.
All the best to everyone waiting.
Will update as soon as i receive something.

Thanks.
1. Biometrics is only for certain countries. Not Inland. Not sure if they have set up yet or not, but it wasn't there till Dec 31, 2018.

2. There's a paid service www.getgcms.com I think is the one legalfalcon has set up. Many third party businesses like that.

3. Mostly outland countries, such as Nigeria, South Africa. Inland is super slow.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I've just noticed something weird on my profile. Last week the top part changed, and the line : Please check your messages and respond to them..... was added.
I've just logged in and it's not there anymore.
Anyone experienced the same?
I'm getting extra anxious
It’s an automated message once you compete 90 days.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you so much for the clarification!
So I am stuck on “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” since before Christmas 2018. The people requiring bio-metrics have been asked to submit within a week of receiving their AoR. Received my AoR on 13th November but no call for bio-metrics yet. Does it make a difference if applying from a particular country, or maybe current country of residence, maybe? I am applying from and reside in India. Someone posted sometime ago that AoR's before December 2018 don't require bio-metrics, not sure if that is applicable or not for India alone.
Please make one thing clear..until 31st Dec AORs ..Indians aren’t required to give biometrics,from 1st Jan AORs it’s applicable for Indians too..and if by chance they’ll need they’ll ask..nothing to worry in that:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Please make one thing clear..until 31st Dec AORs ..Indians aren’t required to give biometrics,from 1st Jan AORs it’s applicable for Indians too..and if by chance they’ll need they’ll ask..nothing to worry in that:)
I meant people residing in India*

RT_Delhi

Dec 19, 2018
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Did you get any email notifications for status changes or you are checking through the status page?
Got an email for medical exam passed, and IP1 but after 24 hours of update. No update for IP2

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
By Mistake I mentioned Primary NOC on the application form as '2281' when my NOC is '2282'. All my documents and explanations/letters are for NOC 2282 so case officer has recommended 'eligibility not met' as primary NOC mentioned as 2281 but all documents and experience is for 2282 and sent to Analyst.
That sucks man :(. Hopefully, the VO will use his discretion and just update the NOC to the correct one.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I agree with you but with CIC you can never be sure....Most Analysts are really good and pass your eligibility even if your NOC is incorrect but not all Analysts care....So it depends....Purely luck to be honest!!!!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018