+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I had a query on biometrics. That section in my account page appears blank for me and my dependents for the obvious reasons that we havent gotten it done yet.
Do we typically get a request from cic to get the biometriics done or should we do it on our own once AOR. Any guidance please.[/
I suggest that you first confirm whether you need biometrics or not as many countries until Dec 2018 were exempted from biometrics test

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Wow :eek: more and more people are joining the club now :eek: I am feeling so relieved now that I am not alone here :)

This waiting without update is the worst feeling and sucks :(
Aor Nov 1. No update since Dec 9th after biometrics completed

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Oh man... welcome to the unfortunate waiting club!!
are you going to call?Or are u going to wait a lil bit more? I want to call next week because on 7 FeB i reach 90 days :/

SKay9189

Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,
New member.
AOR - 13th November
FSW - O
Medical Cleared sometime in December.

Firstly, congratulations to all the new PPR receivers. All the best for all future endeavours.
Secondly, a few observations reading some of the older posts.
1. Bio-metrics request has not been received by me, it seems only Inland applicants are receiving this. Please let me know if I am wrong and some Outland applicants from November have received a Bio-metrics request.

2. Since Outland applicants cannot apply for GCMS notes, there is no way to know what exact stage we stand at unless we get message on application page.

3. From November applicants (AOR received in November) those who have converted to PPR or PR received are only Inland applicants. If any Outland applicants receive PPR, please update.

All in all, just waiting very impatiently.
All the best to everyone waiting.
Will update as soon as i receive something.

Thanks.

Reactions: neoetern

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
Yea I think ,they might not revert back as we haven’t even completed 90 days as yet and even if they do,they might just answer the same thing that’s there on our process page.
When I check the profile... it seems like things are frozen, nothing is moving ahead. It took me 1 year to get ITA. Had 435 score and could not manage to get invite then sent my diploma for evaluation and finally got the invite. One thing is for sure that this wait is going to be worth it.

Reactions: balzie101 and Inabt

dazednconfused

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
How long does it take to change from IP1 to NA2? My profile has been showing the “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” since prior to Christmas 2018.

Reactions: neoetern

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Mine kept saying the same thing "the additional files...have been uploaded" so i called CIC and found out my eligibility is not met.
So I would suggest give them a call as soon as you can and ask them specifically if they have received ur documents and did you clear eligibility.
Thanks for letting me know. I couldn’t reach them...
What ADR did they ask you to submit? Mine was RCMP. What eligibility you did not meet if you don’t mind telling?
Thanks

SKay9189

Feb 4, 2019
Been following the October 2018 AOR thread as well. It seems the IP1/2 etc updates don't really matter. Quite a few people have received PPR emails in spite of BG status still showing what it was in IP1. So best of luck. Hang in there..

How long does it take to change from IP1 to NA2? My profile has been showing the “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” since prior to Christmas 2018.

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
Hi All,
New member.
AOR - 13th November
FSW - O
Medical Cleared sometime in December.

Firstly, congratulations to all the new PPR receivers. All the best for all future endeavours.
Secondly, a few observations reading some of the older posts.
1. Bio-metrics request has not been received by me, it seems only Inland applicants are receiving this. Please let me know if I am wrong and some Outland applicants from November have received a Bio-metrics request.

2. Since Outland applicants cannot apply for GCMS notes, there is no way to know what exact stage we stand at unless we get message on application page.

3. From November applicants (AOR received in November) those who have converted to PPR or PR received are only Inland applicants. If any Outland applicants receive PPR, please update.

All in all, just waiting very impatiently.
All the best to everyone waiting.
Will update as soon as i receive something.

Thanks.
1- Im FSW-O (Germany) with AOR on 28th Nov and I received Biometrics request on Jan 7th.
2- you can get our GMCS notes via getgmcs.com
3- A FSW-O Nigeria posted here in the forum that he received the golden mail in January.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
When I check the profile... it seems like things are frozen, nothing is moving ahead. It took me 1 year to get ITA. Had 435 score and could not manage to get invite then sent my diploma for evaluation and finally got the invite. One thing is for sure that this wait is going to be worth it.
Ohh ..that’s strange as the CRS was quite low last few months..we received our ITA in 5 days of submitting the application:D wish it was the same with this process too :D lol

SKay9189

Feb 4, 2019
1- Im FSW-O (Germany) with AOR on 28th Nov and I received Biometrics request on Jan 7th.
2- you can get our GMCS notes via getgmcs.com
3- A FSW-O Nigeria posted here in the forum that he received the golden mail in January.
Thank you so much for the clarification!
So I am stuck on “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” since before Christmas 2018. The people requiring bio-metrics have been asked to submit within a week of receiving their AoR. Received my AoR on 13th November but no call for bio-metrics yet. Does it make a difference if applying from a particular country, or maybe current country of residence, maybe? I am applying from and reside in India. Someone posted sometime ago that AoR's before December 2018 don't require bio-metrics, not sure if that is applicable or not for India alone.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I've just noticed something weird on my profile. Last week the top part changed, and the line : Please check your messages and respond to them..... was added.
I've just logged in and it's not there anymore.
Anyone experienced the same?
I'm getting extra anxious