Azya

Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
everyone who had to take biometrics has the same status..so we don't really know the exact stage
I'd like to believe that biometrics has a positive influence on our applications.. even though we don't know how :rolleyes:

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Progress Bar showing 17 weeks or 4 month has nothing to do with actual status. It changes from 4 month to 17 weeks after certain number of days automatically.

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys
CEC Inland
AOR Nov 23rd
MEP Jan 2nd
I see people get ADR or Biometrics request right away, but I see nothing so far and my application went to IP2 right after MEP.
Is it a system glitch?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I received ITA on one application but somehow was not able to submit some document so I declined it. And then I got ITA again and submitted all my docs and my application. But when I see the transmitted application it still shows the old information and I changed that information while submitting. Making sure it won't impact the score for which I received ITA. Like in work experience I submitted for 3 positions I held but in transmitted it is showing only two, where as when I go and check the documents I submitted it shows 3 positions for which I submitted docs. What could be the issue?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey guys
CEC Inland
AOR Nov 23rd
MEP Jan 2nd
I see people get ADR or Biometrics request right away, but I see nothing so far and my application went to IP2 right after MEP.
Is it a system glitch?
Inland applicants don't need biometrics as of yet

Reactions: sergp

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys.. This is my status.. Can you tell me in which stage I am?

AOR Nov 9/ mep/bio Dec 14

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
MEP: You passed the med
Review of addittional documentd: we dont need.
Interview: you dond need.....
Biometrics: completed.
Backgtound check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more inf.
Final Decision: your application is in progress.
IP2

Abuthagir

Oct 13, 2017
Hey guys
CEC Inland
AOR Nov 23rd
MEP Jan 2nd
Is it a system glitch?
Hi..How you find that your application went to IP2?
My AOR is Nov 22nd and MEP Jan 2nd.

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hi..How you find that your application went to IP2?
My AOR is Nov 22nd and MEP Jan 2nd.
When I first noticed that my medicals are done (before I even got an email), my background check was "Your application is in progress.". Around an hour later it switched to "We are processing your background check.", which based on forum posts means IP2.

Did you add an RCMP clearance when putting in the application?
Nope, only PCCs from my country. Not sure if I will receive RCMP request later on.

Ghan01

Dec 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my application on 30th Nov and didn't submitted biometrics details. Shall I upfront provide the biometrics information ?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
When I first noticed that my medicals are done (before I even got an email), my background check was "Your application is in progress.". Around an hour later it switched to "We are processing your background check.", which based on forum posts means IP2.

Nope, only PCCs from my country. Not sure if I will receive RCMP request later on.
IP1, IP2 seem to be very similar, they don't matter much.