+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Only 2 October AOR FSW have received PPR so far according to immitracker

One from October 5 and the other from October 2 :)

Azya

Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
I'm a bit confused.
While I was reviewing other's experiences on this forum.. I found out that many cases took over a year or at best more than six months After AOR!!

I know that CIC is committed to proceed applications within the period of 6 months.. Why is that?!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
For me, I have an AOR Nov 14 and my UCI number changed but my medical still shows "the results of your medical exam are being reviewed." It does not say passed. My background check changed from not applicable to in progress.
Same with my case. But I had a repeat urine test after Aor 20 November repeat was on 30 novNovem. Any clue ...

daluu129

Sep 20, 2018
Some
I'm a bit confused.
While I was reviewing other's experiences on this forum.. I found out that many cases took over a year or at best more than six months After AOR!!

I know that CIC is committed to proceed applications within the period of 6 months.. Why is that?!
some cases are peculiar and as such you can't judge yours based on anybody's own. Just be positive. 6 months is the average processing time for regular cases.

Reactions: Azya

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
RPRF fee is always refunded in case your application is rejected (unless the reason is misrepresentation).
It is refunded but it does in a few months, as far as I know. I don't want to wait and nervous about getting my money back.
For me, it is just a precaution :D

By the way, why do you think that paying the fee increases the speed?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
How do you think it is the right time to order GCMS notes or I should wait longer?

AOR - 11th of November
Even I am wondering the same as to what is the right time.
From what I have read the optimal time is 60-75 days post AoR becasue that is when we can see some progress in our application.
However, there are people who order 30-45 days after AoR as well.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do you think it is the right time to order GCMS notes or I should wait longer?

AOR - 11th of November
Even I would like to know the same.

General rule of thumb, is to order GCMS note after 3 months from AOR.

Btw does anyone know from where to get GCMS note from?