Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
RPRF request is another useless indicator. Some have gotten it early on and spent months waiting and some have gotten it later on and got PPR within weeks and some have gotten it in the middle. IRCC seems to change when they send the RPRF request randomly or maybe it differs from VO to VO.

I don't understand why people don't pay it upfront... even the IRCC website recommends paying it upfront to ensure faster processing.
I don't get it too....back in the days people used to hold on paying RPRF so that they know PR was coming but it has changed now....I think once you clear the eligibility check they ask for RPRF fees...then most of the files get stuck on Security hence the delay....

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I don't get it too....back in the days people used to hold on paying RPRF so that they know PR was coming but it has changed now....I think once you clear the eligibility check they ask for RPRF fees...then most of the files get stuck on Security hence the delay....
No, there are recent cases where people have gotten RPRF request and then got PPR email within a week. Its completely random.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
How long of a delay in MEP is ‘normal’? With 23 Nov AOR, when should I start panicking?
Mine is 20 and waiting....family of 2 ,I think family takes longer

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
Your application has been cancelled because you did not upload it on the online account where it asked for.
As you did submit CSE, i am not sure whether it reached them on time or not or if they will consider it or not. You may contact CIC for follow up.
Quick update. So it pays to be proactive. Raised cse twice & uploaded the doc after the deadline. They acknowledge the receipt so my application is not canceled. Still under process.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Quick update. So it pays to be proactive. Raised cse twice & uploaded the doc after the deadline. They acknowledge the receipt so my application is not canceled. Still under process.
What's this about. Received this today??