Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019

Thanks for sharing. This is a joke. What did CIC think while implementing this feature? There survey question from email asked if this progress bar made me feel satisfied or confident about my application. Something along those lines. The answer is HELL NO!
What a waste of time. However, I still don’t see it in my account, though now I know where to look for.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
They could be doing other checks (like R10) before you having MEP. That was my case. For example, I just got my medicals passed today hahaha (AOR Oct 6) but on Nov 5 my status changed to IP1 (UCI was updated on that day also).

Do not worry. MEP will come. Sometimes it takes more than the average time of 30-35 days. As a matter of fact, their website informs that it takes about three months to process results after they get them from the panel physician.
I think I read somewhere on IRCC website that if R10 fails, they upload the application to GCMS anyways and send a rejection and also refund all fees (cost recovery and PR, if paid).
MEP is done by Health Canada - obviously a part of the cost recovery fees would be allocated to one of Health Canada’s department. This may imply that MEP indirectly means R10 is passed.
R10 definitely is a significant milestone - the check not only places a significant onus on the applicant for completeness of the application but also empower ircc for rejection without giving much reasons. In later stages if they do realize about missing documents, a high probability exists for raising a demand for the same by VO or Case Analyst

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I think I read somewhere on IRCC website that if R10 fails, they upload the application to GCMS anyways and send a rejection and also refund all fees (cost recovery and PR, if paid).
MEP is done by Health Canada - obviously a part of the cost recovery fees would be allocated to one of Health Canada’s department. This may imply that MEP indirectly means R10 is passed.
R10 definitely is a significant milestone - the check not only places a significant onus on the applicant for completeness of the application but also empower ircc for rejection without giving much reasons. In later stages if they do realize about missing documents, a high probability exists for raising a demand for the same by VO or Case Analyst
I agree with your explanation....

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Saw this “Progress bar”. I don’t understand why they have implemented such an interesting idea in that useless way. I think all of us knew that the process time is 6 months :)
They should have done a bar with completed steps such MEP, R10 and so on.
I am always interested about what people people think when they do something like that.
Left a negative response about this bar.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Saw this “Progress bar”. I don’t understand why they have implemented such an interesting idea in that useless way. I think all of us knew that the process time is 6 months :)
They should have done a bar with completed steps such MEP, R10 and so on.
I am always interested about what people people think when they do something like that.
Left a negative response about this bar.
Somethin is better than nothin ! Mate

Though i completely agree its nonsense ..

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
I can not see the progress bar on my account yet.Anyone else not seeing the progress bar?

Novich

Nov 27, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2018
The status bar has now appeared on my profile hahahaha it's useless.We all know it's 6 months:rolleyes:

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
1. Status bar appears (I get more info from the forum and the groups lol ..)
2. Application has progressed to IP1
3. AOR : Nov 12th

Thanks !

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I'm November 8th AOR, have been following you guys for some time and decided to join for updates. I still haven't received my medicals passed and have seen quite a few people getting their medicals cleared for November 8th AOR. Anyone else have any similar experience?

Should I just wait?