+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Everything is NO for me. They had highlighted "to cover all gaps" in bold in the request letter.

So I am assuming it is because either I had a gap somewhere which I wasn't sure about or maybe they wanted more info about that period.
Ok. Yeah that might be the case. The dates should be the same as you mentioned in the personal history section of your application.
I was once refused a visa to some other country and mentioned it on the statutory question. So along with my application I attached form 5669 while submitting e-Apr as I knew they would ask for it later.

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Hi, submitted the application on 23rf November and immediately recieved the AORA.
Can anyone share the WhatsApp link where we can discuss the processing timing and different stages we all are at ?

rohan.budhiraja

Nov 19, 2017
Great news!! Just passed my medicals :D

They have asked me for additional documents

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

Can anyone guide me what this is? and how do I upload it to my cic account?

Hi, do we have a WhatsApp group to follow all discussions ?
Can anybody please send a link , this would be highly appreciated

+91-9717211665

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok. Yeah that might be the case. The dates should be the same as you mentioned in the personal history section of your application.
I was once refused a visa to some other country and mentioned it on the statutory question. So along with my application I attached form 5669 while submitting e-Apr as I knew they would ask for it later.
Oh man I am seriously regretting not taking screenshots of my personal history :( Because I don't even remember the exact dates I filled there.

This time I just made sure I covered up all gaps but no idea if the dates or the reasons mentioned match exactly as the old one :(

Although, I did explain my 10 year history in detail in LOE. So just praying now :(

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Oh man I am seriously regretting not taking screenshots of my personal history :( Because I don't even remember the exact dates I filled there.

This time I just made sure I covered up all gaps but no idea if the dates or the reasons mentioned match exactly as the old one :(

Although, I did explain my 10 year history in detail in LOE. So just praying now :(
You can still check it.

*How to check your online forms after AOR*
1. Sign in ur cic
2. Go to check submitted application
3. Look at ur url or address bar in browser then
4. You will see link says ... documentTosubmit.do
5. Replace these words only with "applicationChecklist.do"
Rest of the url will remain same

*This will be very helpful for people who get additional document request and those who need to check the data back in forms to correlate.*

Last edited:

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
You can still check it.

1. Sign in ur cic
5. Replace these words only with
applicationChecklist.do

*This will be very helpful for people who get additional document request and those who need to check the data back in forms to correlate.*
Thats great!! Thanks alot

Reactions: Santacan

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Great news!! Just passed my medicals :D

They have asked me for additional documents

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time.

Can anyone guide me what this is? and how do I upload it to my cic account?
IMM5669 ADR is becoming very common nowadays. Check your application to see if you have left any gaps, usually thats the reason they ask for this ADR.

In my case, I noticed I had a mistake in couple of dates in address history for me and my spouse, hence they asked for IMM5669 to be filled for a specific period.

You need to fill the form online, print it, sign it and scan it.
You will have a new placeholder in "View Submitted Application" page in your CIC account

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
IMM5669 ADR is becoming very common nowadays. Check your application to see if you have left any gaps, usually thats the reason they ask for this ADR.

In my case, I noticed I had a mistake in couple of dates in address history for me and my spouse, hence they asked for IMM5669 to be filled for a specific period.

You need to fill the form online, print it, sign it and scan it.
You will have a new placeholder in "View Submitted Application" page in your CIC account
I just filled everything online and used a digital signature to submit it :eek:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I just filled everything online and used a digital signature to submit it :eek:
  • If they have mentioned "bearing an original signature", then it would have been better if you would have signed it. That is what I did.
  • Also please note, after you upload it you need to hit the submit button as well

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have been doing a lot of digging about this IMM 5669 ever since I received the request on November 30. I believe I'm in IP1 stage now right?

What I have found so far is, there are two reasons why they ask for IMM 5669 as ADR.

1) Obviously, if you have answered YES to any of the statutory questions.
2) They share the updated Schedule A with other agencies to do further background checks

In my case it is the latter.

Hernyhorla

Nov 7, 2018
I seriously need this to check what I filled in.After seeing some of the comment concerning this ADR, I just remembered I filled in places I travel to which are mainly for work in travel history but it didn't reflect in my personal history at all.Mostly were hotels in those countries and didn't require visa as they were west African counties. I am a Nigerian by the way. Hope this won't cause for any concern.

You can still check it.

1. Sign in ur cic
5. Replace these words only with "applicationChecklist.do"

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
No
I seriously need this to check what I filled in.After seeing some of the comment concerning this ADR, I just remembered I filled in places I travel to which are mainly for work in travel history but it didn't reflect in my personal history at all.Mostly were hotels in those countries and didn't require visa as they were west African counties. I am a Nigerian by the way. Hope this won't cause for any concern.
No concern..I also travelled to Ghana n Togo

Dotosy

Oct 3, 2018
AOR Received.
30th November 2018
I submitted my application on 30th November. I received AOR immediately (same day).
1st December: BG in process

I thought "Medicals passed" should be before background check....

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hernyhorla

Nov 7, 2018
I submitted my application on 30th November. I received AOR immediately (same day).
1st December: BG in process

I thought "Medicals passed" should be before background check....

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed.
I also have on my application as Background in process even though I have not received update on medical.
AOR was Nov 17.
I think it differs from one application to the other.

Reactions: Dotosy