Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Can anyone tell me why my background check says not applicable? or is it same for everyone?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Bro help me

I have just uploaded the letter from bank for my fdr and its opening date as proof of funds. Didn’t upload the FDR (fixed deposit) copy or the statemtn for fdr a/c. Is it a problem?
Guys if you are raising CSE, make sure you call the CIC office as well just to make sure they attach your rectified documents in time....I have read on forums where cases were rejected in 1st stage because of missing documents....so make sure you call CIC and tell them you have attached documents...if the agent on the phone says they can't find any documents yet tell them to leave a note on your file that you have sent additional documents...just to be on the safe side....

Reactions: Hernyhorla

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me why my background check says not applicable? or is it same for everyone?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is the first stage after AoR. Nothing to worry about.
Wait for about a month post AoR date, it is when your medicals will be passed and followed by IP1 and IP2.

Naveenkhatkar

Aug 25, 2018
India

Almost Every one (Nov AOR ) has the same status till now .. !

Vishnu1

Nov 21, 2018
I have done my masters in India but WES evaluated it as post graduate diploma(one year), which option should I select when am creating my profile in Education level(Canadian Equivalent), as their is no option which says one year PG Diploma.
In case if I choose one year programme at a university, college, trade or financial school or other institute am loosing 7 points

Thanks

jbj274

Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys and Gals,

I submitted my application 14th of November and got my AOR the same day. In my application, my police certificate was not ready so I attached a letter from embassy verifying I applied for it a few months ago. Two days after submitting my application I got my Police Clearance. I submitted the document through Case Specific Form. So My question is that:
  • First of all, will IRCC accept my document after submitting my application?
  • also, will they send back any feedback that my application was updated with the new document?

Thanks and good luck.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi Guys and Gals,

I submitted my application 14th of November and got my AOR the same day. In my application, my police certificate was not ready so I attached a letter from embassy verifying I applied for it a few months ago. Two days after submitting my application I got my Police Clearance. I submitted the document through Case Specific Form. So My question is that:
  • First of all, will IRCC accept my document after submitting my application?
  • also, will they send back any feedback that my application was updated with the new document?

Thanks and good luck.
For which country the PCC was for?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
I might be wrong, but I think it won't be an issue, provided you explained your situation in LoE.
You can submit the PCC via raising a CSE and at the same time as stated above, please call the IRCC agent once you have raised a CSE so as to confirm that they have received the additional document provided by you.

Reactions: jbj274

Ekunle

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
File Transfer...
13-12-2018

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi i submitted my EE file under CEC on 23rd august 2018.Can anybody tell me how much time its currently taking for passport request?