+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hello All,
I need urgent help. my AOR is 1st nov, FSW outland. I just found out a mistake in my reference letter. My joining in current organisation in 2015 nut in my reference letter it is 2014. What should I do now?
Raise a CSE and explain the error

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Raise a CSE and explain the error
Bro help me

I have just uploaded the letter from bank for my fdr and its opening date as proof of funds. Didn’t upload the FDR (fixed deposit) copy or the statemtn for fdr a/c. Is it a problem?

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Starting a thread for those who have AOR in November 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.
Bro help me

I have just uploaded the letter from bank for my fdr and its opening date as proof of funds. Didn’t upload the FDR (fixed deposit) copy or the statemtn for fdr a/c. Is it a problem?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello All,
I need urgent help. my AOR is 1st nov, FSW outland. I just found out a mistake in my reference letter. My joining in current organisation in 2015 nut in my reference letter it is 2014. What should I do now?
Similar situation. My reference letter doesn't have my middle name in it and only my first and last name and i noticed this error after submission as well.

I will be raising the CSE as well. But first need to get the new letter from ex company's HR. Sigh

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Similar situation. My reference letter doesn't have my middle name in it and only my first and last name and i noticed this error after submission as well.

I will be raising the CSE as well. But first need to get the new letter from ex company's HR. Sigh
Bro hv u shown Fixed deposit as POF?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Bro hv u shown Fixed deposit as POF?
No. I showed my current account letter from the bank. I opened a bank a/c only 2 months ago and i don't have 6 month average balance on the letter.

Regarding your situation, ltter is more important than the fdr copies so you should be good

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
No. I showed my current account letter from the bank. I opened a bank a/c only 2 months ago and i don't have 6 month average balance on the letter.

Regarding your situation, ltter is more important than the fdr copies so you should be good
Hv u recieved PR?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Hello all,
I am wondering about the biometrics. It says those inside Canada will need to give them after 1 January 2019, is this right? Do we need to give them? Some people seem to be gettingt the instruction letter after raising CSI.