+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I went through my GCMS notes again and this is what I have deciphered till now.

AOR Nov 04
Eligibility met and completeness check (PreVu verified): Dec 20th
Due date as mentioned in GCMS: June 20, 2019 - 6 months from completeness check

My notes state that one of the officers replied to my query on 16th may that application is in progress and is within the regulatory timeline. I completed 6 months from AOR on May 04, 2019. However, the officer still mentioned that it is within the regulatory timeline.

Now the official website clearly states, 'We process most Express Entry applications in 6 months or less, after we get your complete application.'

My assumption is that the 6 months regulatory timeline is 6 months from completeness check i.e. June 20 in my case. This would explain why many people are getting their PPR between 230 - 250 days. So about 30 days to pass the medicals, then another 10-15 days for completeness check and then 180 from that date, totaling about 220-230 days.

It could also be the case that they want to pick up files with RR first, so that they start working on them. While they request documents, they can start working on other cases. Eligibility met cases may be picked up later near the deadline as no documents need to be requested. This would ensure that more cases are processed within the regulatory timelines.

My eligibility has been met and there is no red flag. But I have written to them quite a few times, I hope that I have not pissed them off. If IRCC is reading this, then I apologize the from the bottom of my heart. Requesting you to please issue the PR as soon as possible. No pressure :)
This is correct!!

As per the Express Entry rules, technically the 6 month processing time begins after an application has been fully assessed as complete(R10 passed). :)

My R10 check was passed on December, 17 2018. So technically, I am still under 6 months :)

Reactions: Upasana

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
I have noticed one trend with Ottawa applicants ... If their IP2 starts at a certain date and they don’t get an ADR or PPR within 1 or 2 days ,then their file is picked around the 1 month after IP2 date and get the PPR issued..
Ottawa VO, BGC started 2 months ago, still in progress :(

Reactions: SithLord

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Guys, I'm very happy to share that there has been no changes in my profile since April 30 :D:D:D

Let us all take a minute and appreciate the wonderful effort put in by the case officers at Ottawa VO :):)
I am not surprised to hear this.......
Had der been any change...... Surly I would have been surprised :) :)

Reactions: SithLord

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
I went through my GCMS notes again and this is what I have deciphered till now.

AOR Nov 04
Eligibility met and completeness check (PreVu verified): Dec 20th
Due date as mentioned in GCMS: June 20, 2019 - 6 months from completeness check

My notes state that one of the officers replied to my query on 16th may that application is in progress and is within the regulatory timeline. I completed 6 months from AOR on May 04, 2019. However, the officer still mentioned that it is within the regulatory timeline.

Now the official website clearly states, 'We process most Express Entry applications in 6 months or less, after we get your complete application.'

My assumption is that the 6 months regulatory timeline is 6 months from completeness check i.e. June 20 in my case. This would explain why many people are getting their PPR between 230 - 250 days. So about 30 days to pass the medicals, then another 10-15 days for completeness check and then 180 from that date, totaling about 220-230 days.

It could also be the case that they want to pick up files with RR first, so that they start working on them. While they request documents, they can start working on other cases. Eligibility met cases may be picked up later near the deadline as no documents need to be requested. This would ensure that more cases are processed within the regulatory timelines.

My eligibility has been met and there is no red flag. But I have written to them quite a few times, I hope that I have not pissed them off. If IRCC is reading this, then I apologize the from the bottom of my heart. Requesting you to please issue the PR as soon as possible. No pressure :)
Where Can I find R10 or completion date??