+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
To me she said to call after June because of the remainder she sent on Friday. She explained I should get an update or decision within 30 days if not I should call back in July so she can send another remainder.
My status is similar to yours..will complete 7 months on 6th. Stuck in ip2. There was a ghost update 3 days back.
Do you think its worth calling them and check? Does it get speed up if they send the reminder to the case officer?

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
My status is similar to yours..will complete 7 months on 6th. Stuck in ip2. There was a ghost update 3 days back.
Do you think its worth calling them and check? Does it get speed up if they send the reminder to the case officer?
From what I've learned by reading through posts here is that if there is a ghost update, that means you are very very close to getting it. You may even get it by this week. Stay strong, you will make it :)

Reactions: sjrohit123

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
In my case it is so annoying, when my representative raised webform.regarding delay in our applocation they asked for their mailing address details. After that when they raised it again after providing it they asked again if the representative was compensated or not. Finally our representative sent imm 5476 form again. It took one month in this.All these for just reply of webform and not for file. Instead if they had done something on our file we might have got our ppr last week.:D:D:D:D:D RIP to logic.:p:D and they have not replied it yet properly.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I have now reached a stage where there's absolutely no hope while logging onto my cic account.. Nearing 7 months and still in Ip1.. Anyone else with me?
Has there been any update at all? IP1 or 2?
Am nearing 7 month too, nothing after MEP in dec. Everything says yet to start.

Reactions: Prapri2912

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Officially completed 7 months :)

Just imagine, if this wait continues for another 2 months then we all could have created a whole new human being in this time :p:p:p:p
Same here - completed 7 months and no update yet; left everything onto god now; no idea what the Ircc officers are doing

Reactions: SithLord

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
In my case it is so annoying, when my representative raised webform.regarding delay in our applocation they asked for their mailing address details. After that when they raised it again after providing it they asked again if the representative was compensated or not. Finally our representative sent imm 5476 form again. It took one month in this.All these for just reply of webform and not for file. Instead if they had done something on our file we might have got our ppr last week.:D:D:D:D:D RIP to logic.:p:D and they have not replied it yet properly.
well, they must be looking for the notepad with their standard responses, taking time to choose the right one to copy/paste!

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
After 7 months , since May 10 my application says my background check is in progress and we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility ??? What does that mean????

veggiedude

Star Member
May 6, 2019
After 7 months , since May 10 my application says my background check is in progress and we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility ??? What does that mean????
When was your AOR? I'm on exactly the same stage as you, but AOR was Nov 23rd. What my agent said was the the Eligibility will not change it's status till I get my PPR email. So I'm only expecting my Background check to get a ghost update before I get the golden email.

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
When was your AOR? I'm on exactly the same stage as you, but AOR was Nov 23rd. What my agent said was the the Eligibility will not change it's status till I get my PPR email. So I'm only expecting my Background check to get a ghost update before I get the golden email.
My AOR is nov 10, what is your current status says, about eligibility and background