+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hey!
I have a question. I raised two CSEs regarding the status of my application but I have not received any confirmation that those were delivered.
Is that normal ?
Please how did you raise the CSE? I have been trying to do so since last week ot no avail..each time I click next at the very end of the form nothing changes so I don't know if the cse went through or not...
thanks for any helpful ideas

Xtreme Innovations

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello can any one help? for those who raised CSE... I try to do so and I am not able to go beyond the "click next" page so I can't tell if its been submitted or not...Anyone had the same experience?
thanks

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Got PPR this morning :)
Congratulations!!
Ur aor was 29th nov right?
Could you please check ur mail and tell me ur visa office please?
Also post met u directly got ppr right?
Same situation with me. Aor 28th nov, no update post mep.

Kindly share ur VO. Thanks :)

Mani25

May 24, 2019
Congratulations!!
Ur aor was 29th nov right?
Could you please check ur mail and tell me ur visa office please?
Also post met u directly got ppr right?
Same situation with me. Aor 28th nov, no update post mep.

Kindly share ur VO. Thanks :)
Hi Upasana,

Yes, my AOR was November 29 and I think my VO is Ottawa.. this morning I tried calling them according to your directions but couldn’t get a hold of them.. after sometime got a ghost update and within 10 minutes got ppr.. there was no update for last 6 months and I never called them until today..
Thank you so much all of you... I wish you the best in your life

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
Hello friends,
My AOR is nov 14th and I’m still waiting for my PPR. Today I got to know that my file is at the Sydney, Nova Scotia VO. Is anyone else on the same boat? Should I expect delays with this office?

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hello friends,
My AOR is nov 14th and I’m still waiting for my PPR. Today I got to know that my file is at the Sydney, Nova Scotia VO. Is anyone else on the same boat? Should I expect delays with this office?
yeah, cases in Sydney all suck now....

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Is there anyone who applied under NOC 2171 got PPR or waiting for PPR?

AOR - Nov 18th
Medical - Dec 21st
CEC Inland
NOC - 2171
Processing Center- Edmonton, AB

I called IRCC and asked them to send reminder to officer at processing Centers. They said reminder can only be sent if file has some indicators met. Not sure what indicators they are talking about?

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Is there anyone who applied under NOC 2171 got PPR or waiting for PPR?

AOR - Nov 18th
Medical - Dec 21st
CEC Inland
NOC - 2171
Processing Center- Edmonton, AB

I called IRCC and asked them to send reminder to officer at processing Centers. They said reminder can only be sent if file has some indicators met. Not sure what indicators they are talking about?
I have the same NOC. Waiting for PPR.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Hi Upasana,

Yes, my AOR was November 29 and I think my VO is Ottawa.. this morning I tried calling them according to your directions but couldn’t get a hold of them.. after sometime got a ghost update and within 10 minutes got ppr.. there was no update for last 6 months and I never called them until today..
Thank you so much all of you... I wish you the best in your life
Wow!this was super quick:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Do we get an acknowledgement after submitting the consent form for gcms notes?I submitted the form on Friday but haven’t received the acknowledgment as yet.I had raised CSE query too last Wednesday haven’t received a revert for that too..:(