+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Batman_123

May 17, 2019
Hi guys, good to see some movement in most of the Nov folk’s!

AOR- Nov 4th
A ghost update last week!

Review of Additional documents changed to, we do not need any today!

Should I still be expecting a surprise ADR anytime? Or consider it done?

Hanging in here :’)

Reactions: zafontana

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys, good to see some movement in most of the Nov folk’s!

AOR- Nov 4th
A ghost update last week!

Review of Additional documents changed to, we do not need any today!

Should I still be expecting a surprise ADR anytime? Or consider it done?

Hanging in here :’)
My timeline is exactly same as urs... . I submitted adr on Friday..... And the status changed to not applicable.. ...
Do both the status for review of adr mean the same.....

Batman_123

May 17, 2019
Not sure about that. Need expertise opinion!
I am just anxious to know the same!

With so many delays happening, I honestly don’t wanna make assumptions or be too optimistic. It’s making things difficult for me.

There was a time when I even stopped checking my cic account for updates, but for obvious reasons, unable to hold on to the anxiety anymore

koushik.maximus

May 14, 2019
My timeline is exactly same as urs... . I submitted adr on Friday..... And the status changed to not applicable.. ...
Do both the status for review of adr mean the same.....
I am almost in the same timeline.
AOR : Nov 7th
MEP : Dec 7th and same day ADR : Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual IMM5475
IP2 : January 2019

Sitting with below status for 4 months now.

BG Check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sent a webform 10 days ago with no updates on that.

daluu129

Sep 20, 2018
Hi im new here aor 17th november got no gohst Ircc doesnt ask me for any adr call them twice said in the first call only security is passed and now working on criminality 3 days later they said eligibility ok but security not yet ... sent web form to tell them that no up date since aor ... nothing changed
you would get your ppr soonest..

BruceWayne

Mar 28, 2019
Agent told me my file was moved to NDVO in April but no update since Dec MEP. AOR 17th Nov.

6 months got over on May 17th.

Decided not to chase ircc or raise webform or GC notes.

If I get I get ... if not will do something else worthwhile ..... let IRCC come back whenever they want to ...

Last edited:

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Really happy for those people who got the RFV mail today :)

AOR 28th Nov, 8 days left for me. No update in application. Last was in Jan post medical, got an ADR to provide the representative form.
Called up last week and was told nothing has started for me.
Prior to that I had called them twice and said everything is being worked up. BC too.

Husband raised webform to inform he has entered Canada 2 weeks back in students visa. (He is the dependent)
Got a reply last week that it was not accepted as the application does not have him as a representative. (Still not sure why, because he is the dependent)
Raised another webform by me last week to update the same information. Awaiting response.
Ordered GCMS notes on 29th April, did not receive it yet.

I am not sure if I will even get it or not.

Anyone like me in this messed up situation? Similar AOR?
I hope I am not one who gets stuck here in this thread looking for updates :( :(

AvneetKaur14

Oct 14, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR is 30 Nov
Medical Passed 12 Jan
After that no update on eligibility-states we are still reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements, background check, boimetrics, no ADR. No movement after 12 Jan.Only 10 days left. What does it states. What should i do.
@SithLord @Immigration_guru as you are the most active ones in this group :)
Thanks
HI,
I am in the same boat. no update after medical passed.
Does anyone know what are the next steps. I will complete 6 months on 28 May

Reactions: prashanth.sistla