Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR-Nov 29th
FSW- India
No Progress since MEP 9th Jan.
Here is the response recieved when I raised a webform to know my status.
  • The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
What about your notes? did you order one?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just spoke to an agent. Nothing has started, just MEP. Agent says info sharing is complete, I did have an ADR at the end of Dec.
She asked to call back in case I don’t hear anything by the end of first week of June.

AOR 20th Nov.
Wow so even I will have to call back after June 11 if my application is not approved

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi @SithLord.. I got RR for my current job as I did not submit the reference letter.. I submitted all other docs like paystubs, itrs, offer letter, confirmation letter and my promotion letters.. I also submitted an affidavit listing the job duties signed and stamped by a notary.. Do you think the RR on that is going to be a problem.. Any thoughts? .. Appreciate your support.. Thanks
I don't think so. I think you should be fine. They may ask for an ADR but that totally depends on how convincing all your other work documents are.

Hope the job duties listed matches with your Noc.

Reactions: Prapri2912

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
IRCC is so dang confusing to me. I am currently in a group chat and some persons who received ppr are from late December aor's and even January aor's. I am trying to find a pattern, some formula as to how they work but it makes absolutely no sense. There is no pattern or formula. :-/ Anyway guys, continue to hang in there. I am going to get off the forums and find a new hobby. Then again I said that yesterday and the day before :)

Reactions: Ven_sus

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I had also decided and always wanted Vancouver earlier; but then changed my mind to Toronto.
If I may know what made you choose vancouver ?
Anyone who has chosen Vancouver could also share the opinions :)
Thanks !
(I had been keeping very confused between the two initially)
Right from the time when I decided to go for PR my pick was always Vancouver. Top reason is because the weather lol. Also, heard from friends that Vancouver city looks spectacular.

Reactions: sumylili

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR 10th Nov
MEP 12 th dec
FSW India
Eligibility Met
Security and criminality not started as per the IRCC agent.
Spoke to the call centre agent 1 hr back
VO- Ottawa
God knows what’s going on as only 1 day left in the completion of 6 months bar.
Eligibility is met so that's very good news

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I pretty much fall into this category and still waiting :D:D
There are lot of factors like which category you belong to, inland, etc.
And if you fullfil even these criteria then either I may miss something else or bad luck.
Hope you get your confirmation soon. Good luck!