+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Everyone

Finally, i received the golden email,to submit passport. 6th May, 5:20pm Canadian time.
VOC : Ottawa
AOR : 14 Nov.

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement.

But,as i have to travel out of country next week, i can submit passport onlyafter 25the May, hope it doesn't delay visa stamping.
Congrats

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
Been a silent reader, thought I'd share my experience with you'll and hopefully give you hope to hang in there :)

Received the much awaited *Ready for Visa* mail this morning around 5.10AM IST

FSW-O INDIA
Single applicant
AOR - 8th Nov.
VO - Ottawa
1st Ghost - Arnd 27th April
2nd Ghost - A week after (not sure when exactly about both ghosts, happened over the weekend)
COPR - 7th May (1 day left on my timeline, seriously:rolleyes: )

I've been on a helluva journey the last 6 months just like the rest of you, rest assured please keep pushing yourselves through this and support each other, you will receive an update for sure.

All the best !!
wow congrats

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally.....finally,,,,,,,woke up to the golden email "Ready for Visa". this forum has been very supportive through out my wait especially @SithLord who is extremely active, trying to help everyone on this forum with his answers. I have been a silent reader on this form for the most part. I have raised GCMS notes on 4th april after completing my 6 months mark. I have also raised a web form on May 3rd on the day I completed 6 months mark. Below is my information
  1. category : FSW-O
  2. Nationality: Indian
  3. Residence: India
  4. AOR: 3rd Nov, 2018
  5. ITA: 12th Oct, 2018
  6. Medicals passed: 4th december, 2018
  7. Received ADR for address (residence history). schedule A IMM5669 on 6th Dec, 2018. Submitted immediately
  8. IP1 (or at least that is what people call it everywhere): Dec, 6th, 2018
  9. No update till May 3rd (BG, eligibility nothing started as per the application we login to check our status everyday)
  10. IP2: 4th May changed on the very next day after completing 6 months mark
  11. Received the GCMS notes and Ready for Visa mail today at the same time
  12. Primary visa office as per my GCMS notes is CPC-Ottawa
I hope everyone else receive their PPR very soon. All the best guys :) You can find additional info in my signature
Woohooo congrats :D:D

Arindam1788

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations for all PPR's. Any one got update or mail from NDVO? Is everyone who got mail today has their VO from Ottawa?
I got to know from CIC agent that my file was being transferred to NDVO last week after it was approved from Ottawa. Tpoday I received PPR but in the email primary VO is mentioned as Ottawa. So not sure if I got the email from Ottawa or New Delhi..