+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
When I called last week, the agent said eligibility met. But I haven't got any update till now
The agents practically do not know anything. As per my GCMS that I received on 30 March, Eligibility is met. I again requested the GCMS and my 2nd set was exact the 1st one was. Nothing new updated.
And yesterday I called CIC, the agent opened my notes and just informed me the same status. My AOR is 14 November, accounts still hasn’t moved to ‘background checks’.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
What's your country? If you don't mind me asking

The visa office in my country told me they handle only temporary visas and do not work with permanent residence
I am from Albania. If they told you that, send them with fedex:)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do u know Ottawa has not sent the ppr yet...... This means der is still hope... ..That we might get it tomorrow or day after
I've been following October, September and December threads closely. So far not many have claimed to have received PPR from Ottawa. It is just 1 or 2. Ottawa usually sends PPR in batches, so there will be a huge number of people flooding the forum with PPR messages and so far nothing.

So that just means Ottawa is still due. Usually a batch is sent on Thursday after a draw, so hoping we get one today. Let's see!!

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I've been following October, September and December threads closely. So far not many have claimed to have received PPR from Ottawa. It is just 1 or 2. Ottawa usually sends PPR in batches, so there will be a huge number of people flooding the forum with PPR messages and so far nothing.

So that just means Ottawa is still due. Usually a batch is sent on Thursday after a draw, so hoping we get one today. Let's see!!
Ohhhhh
Thanks
I really wish they do send some update today

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018

What I observed was whoever messaged on the forums informing that they received the mail were from Ottawa..they were definitely not 1-2..yes their batch is due and am sure it’ll come either today or next week..:) fingers crossed

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I have crossed 6 months yesterday and still in IP1. NDVO guys are not bothered to reply to emails and CSEs. I even doubt they have closed the shop there.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have crossed 6 months yesterday and still in IP1. NDVO guys are not bothered to reply to emails and CSEs. I even doubt they have closed the shop there.
Lol brother, there is no update at all from NDVO yet. Usually, there is movement from them after 6 months. So maybe you will start getting some news next week from them.

Reactions: vimalvgovind