+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Adi2212

Apr 29, 2019
The truth is that we can't tell for sure. CIC literally states "For most permanent residence applications, you need to pay the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) when your application is approved. You will have to pay it before you can become a permanent resident."

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf

I think that the word "most" implies that there are some exceptions. I too received the request to pay RPRF on January 14th (AOR Nov. 2nd) and haven't received any news since then.

I guess that whether it’s approved or not, it’s a good sign. What would be the point of requesting you to pay for it if there’s a visible issue with your application?

Until we receive the so-called “golden email” we can´t know for sure.

I completely agree sir! Thank you.
I guess it’s just time to wait keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: greenboymx

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I had a dream last night that I called IRCC and an agent told me something like "yeah, I see, just a minute... review required for... everything,,, yeah, for everything. You'd better submit a new profile, this one looks hopeless". Woke up in a cold sweat and realised that everythnig is not that bad :D
Lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Apparently my HR sent the additional documents last Friday at 6:30pm EST (must have been 4:30pm in Edmonton). And I got the approval email first thing this morning. So they didn't spend a lot of time sending the email.

I'd expect most of us are at the very last leg and they are asking for one last additional verification before sending the emails out.

They are working on the applications fast! So I bet a lot of us will get the golden emails within the next few days
Yes does feel like a big batch of PPRs is waiting around the corner to be dispatched

Reactions: Abundance2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
spoke to an IRCC agent who said background and eligibility checks are in process.all documents are in order...but my application timeline has been pushed to 18th SEPTEMBER !!!!! :O :O :O
Think I mentioned about this a little while back.

Even I was told my application was pushed to June 11, 2019 by one agent but another wonderful agent told me it doesn't mean the application has actually been pushed to June 11, 2019 but that is actually the day when the agents can send an email to the concerned VO requesting for an update on the file in case it was not processed within 6 months time frame. The VOs will release certain information as to why that particular case is pending and taking so long to process. The agents can only take this step after that particular date has passed.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
The agents can only take this step after that particular date has passed.
What if the file is at local VO....Do you reckon the agents can still ask for an update?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks that helps a lot. Yes I do have a mix of instruments as my POF plus a gift deed.

No, no notings at all about Funds. Only notings are that my job letter is okay.
Yes it’s met on pg 2. Thank you for the reassurance. :) FD’s are a part of my POF too !

Thank you. :) Liquid cash forms only a fraction of my POF :( I also have included a gift deed.
Nothing to worry about it if the gift deeds are proper.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Reactions: SithLord

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
To all losing hope here: If you allow yourself to die, you will die. If you want to live, you will live. If you want to thrive, you can. The mind and the will are supernatural forces; stronger than any muscle, more resilient than any organ, as powerful, if harnessed, as the sun. Use them to get through adversity, no matter how dark it looks. It is, indeed, darkest before the dawn. Use your willpower to illuminate your path, and it will see you safely through the night.
if this ain't a quote from somewhere
Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone could answer my question.
Aor: 30th nov 2018
Rprf paid: February 6th
No further communication..

Any idea when could I expect my ppr ?
Oh man! I thought when I was asked to pay for the RPFP and that the account moved into IP2 the PPR would already be a few days out :( looks like were still in the waiting game :)

Reactions: Spotted