+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Congrats!!! for your ghost updates if you don’t mind can you share your AOR date?
Just wanted to share my timeline FSWO-India and my 5 nov only 8 days are remaining so far almost nil moment with my application since medical passed. I received my gcms notes in March only to found the only R10 is done and eligibility met,info sharing complete documents set for review is passport.
Yesterday had a word with an a gent she said nothing seems problematic and my application is still with 6 months timeline according to her “ no news is good news”
Now I am confused what she was implying to.
Hope you can guide.
Thanks in advance
AOR is Nov 2

Everything is in my signature :)

They seem to be picking up cases at random. You just have to hang on, I had no updates for months then one day I woke up to RPRF request. All I an tell you is once they pick up your case it goes in a flash. So you just have to hope someone picks up your file.

Reactions: mani770

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
I guess most of the cases with any update reported here are processed from Ottawa and others.. Does anyone know any progress from NDVO?? It is so frustrating!!!

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
What is your educational background? Is it different from your work experience?
My Bachelors is in psychology and my work experience is in Early Childhood Education. I don't think that could be thr issue, but I am frustrated they can't tell me what the specific issue is.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
@SithLord I was sure when I wake up this morning I'll see your post about golden email in your inbox. Looks like I'll have to told on to the feeling till Monday or Tuesday ;)

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
Can someone please tell me the cic customer care no. And what is the best time to call them ?
+1 613 944 4000

I don't think there is a best time. You either get through to an agent or you get a message lines are busy. Just keep trying, it's all about luck

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
When I call. .. .. Ivr says to press options..... ..I am pressing 1 but it keeps repeating to press options. ....and then gets disconnected

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
Can someone please tell me the cic customer care no. And what is the best time to call them ?
Call them now. I tried them 3 times in the last 5 months and every single time - I got through between 9.30 to 10AM Central time.

I tried them 4 times since 8AM CT, and again got through only now (9.45AM CT). Currently in the queue.