Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
My AOR is 25th November and no update since MEP which was on 4th Jan
We're all really on the same boat! My AOR is Nov 22 and MEP on Jan 3. Complete silence.

I would be happy if IP2 comes this week. Actually, any movement in our files would be a great relief knowing that someone picked up our files already instead of second guessing when they would start reviewing our applications..:rolleyes:

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
We're all really on the same boat! My AOR is Nov 22 and MEP on Jan 3. Complete silence.

I would be happy if IP2 comes this week. Actually, any movement in our files would be a great relief knowing that someone picked up our files already instead of second guessing when they would start reviewing our applications..:rolleyes:
Same here!My AOR 24th November,hoping for IP2 this week.

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hey y’all

So excited share that I got the “Ready for VISA” email today at 6:30 IST. Here are my profile details:

AOR: November 10th 2018
MEP: December 13th
Complete silence till 18th April

First Call to IRCC: 12th March 2019 and was told nothing had started

GCMS notes: R10 check okay
(18th March) Eligibility not started
Criminality not started
Security not started
IP2: April 18th 2019
Second call: April 23rd 2019. Was told that everything was passed and application was approved on 18th but email was not sent.
Ready for visa: April 24th 2019

No ADR was asked.
I am primary applicant (female) with two dependents.
NOC: 2172
VO: CPC Ottawa
FSW Outland stream
congrats!!
same AOR 10h Nov 2018...awaiting for some movement

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi can you please tell me what's the use of knowing visa office ? I know my vo but wat option can I use further if I know this. Thanks
Nothing to be specific. Mental satisfaction lol. I had a US visa refusal and been in ip2 for nearly 90 days so wanted to know who is my VO

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Was thinking that we ll get to see some ppr this morning ... maybe this week.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov

@scargee have you ever call ircc ?
IF yes then when ?

Last edited:

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
@scargee have you ever call ircc ?
IF yes then when ?
No. Never tried calling but I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th and still waiting for the results. Hoping to get the notes after 30 days.

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
Hi
Silent reader of this forum ... Nov 9th AOR nothing after Medical passed which is Dec 12..
Praying still impatient... Really nice ppl here...thought of sharing my situation..

Reactions: Inabt

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
No. Never tried calling but I ordered GCMS notes on April 4th and still waiting for the results. Hoping to get the notes after 30 days.
call them and ask becaus we have same aor date ..
last week i called them and they told they have started bit but not updated in profile .

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Hey guys ,

I gone through the immigration tracker in detail today and what i am thinking is they are just playing with numbers .
Not reliable for us .

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I had recieved my AOR on 6th Nov, 2018. My application status hasn't been updated for a long time. In the "Estimated Remaining Processing Time" bar it shows 12 days remaining.

The detail status is as follow:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is this normal? Should I expect any update anytime soon or there is something wrong?

Thanks,
Rohit

Reactions: Shweta1289