+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
If the notes has "Not Started", your file is in queue for an officer's review. Eligibility will be checked thoroughly by both Case Analyst and Program Assistant. You will get to know more in the next set of GCMS notes only. I am assuming the notes in this case are of "Program Assistant"
To get a better understanding of your case. One can check the incoming correspondence sub section were the Program Assistant throughly checks all your documents and mentions the review status. If it's marked "checked" means it looks good. "Review Required" obviously the Case Analyst will have to take a second look.

I have read that most of the times, the case analyst agrees with the program assistant.

Reactions: PooyaZii

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 3rd AOR
Calgary VO
Last ghost update March 27th
Spoke to a really lovely agent yesterday,
Criminality- passed
Eligibility - passed
security- passed

Waiting for final decision from VO

Fingers crossed everyone receives happy news soon :)
You will get the good news next week

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Nov 3rd AOR
Calgary VO
Last ghost update March 27th
Spoke to a really lovely agent yesterday,
Criminality- passed
Eligibility - passed
security- passed

Waiting for final decision from VO

Fingers crossed everyone receives happy news soon :)

Am also at same stage.
Did they tell you how much time they will take for final decision.. or any estimate

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
Guys I didn’t get any mail but when I opened cic I got application updated ... it’s the background check text that had changed ... just so happy to finally see this teenny minnie change in my profile..fingers crossed!!! Hope we all get good news next week!!

Last edited:

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Those who have received PPR... Does anyone know how long a visa officer takes on average to review eligibility that has been recommended passed by the program assistant?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
The specifications for digital photos as mentioned on IRCC website are that they should be “AT LEAST” 35×45. So if you submitted 50×70, you are fine. It should not be less than 35×45. So don’t worry.

Good luck.
Thank you. I am so relieved now..

Reactions: g90

micomics

Apr 5, 2019
i have 36 days left in my processing timeline and still in ip1.

Is it advisable to order GCMS notes knowing that it takes approximately 30 to 40 days before it arrives??

i mean ppr might come before the gcms. or the other way around.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Guys I didn’t get any mail but when I opened cic I got application updated ... it’s the background check text that had changed ... just so happy to finally see this teenny minnie change in my profile..fingers crossed!!! Hope we all get good news next week!!
Great! The next week could be the one :) what is your AOR?

Manpreet3

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
i have 36 days left in my processing timeline and still in ip1.

Is it advisable to order GCMS notes knowing that it takes approximately 30 to 40 days before it arrives??

i mean ppr might come before the gcms. or the other way around.
Don't worry ! I think you could wait as my status also didn't change to IP2 until 20 days were left.
But yea, seniors could advise better though !

aswa2630

Dec 6, 2018
Same here, no email just BG status had changed on April 13 around 10AM ET, Happy to see some movement

Reactions: avani1187

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader for a while (when I started reading this thread there were only 80 pages) now but I guess today I’m just getting a breakdown.

ITA received: 5th September
Submitted files and received AOR: 3rd Nov
Medical passed: 6th Dec
Country of residence: India

No movement after the medical passed. Is it possible that since I took 59 days to upload my files (I applied for my passport renewal just before I received my ITA and things got delayed because I received my new passport quite late), it might take longer than 6 months??? Is there any way I can call them from India to get few updates??