28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
When did you request them?
15th March. I know it’s not been 30 days yet but the last time I got them in under 20, so that just adds to the anxiety levels.

ikilledcupidxo

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got my GCMS Notes yesterday. Ordered them on March 15. They were generated on March 19 and emailed out on April 11.
Applied directly on the website (inland applicant). AOR - 28 November.

Notes on file as of January 11:
ELIGIBILITY: Passed
SECURITY: Not started
CRIMINALITY: Passed
MEDICAL: Passed
INFO SHARING: Complete

Primary office: CPC - Ottawa
Secondary office: CPC - Edmonton

No updates after that. Although i'm slightly annoyed that there was literally nothing happening on my file after Jan 11, I'm happy to see the above info so far. For anyone worrying about what's happening with your file, I highly recommend ordering these notes. I'm super calm now and just waiting for PPR to come in, at this point - whenever it does.

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
Got my GCMS Notes yesterday. Ordered them on March 15. They were generated on March 19 and emailed out on April 11.

No updates after that. Although i'm slightly annoyed that there was literally nothing happening on my file after Jan 11, I'm happy to see the above info so far. For anyone worrying about what's happening with your file, I highly recommend ordering these notes. I'm super calm now and just waiting for PPR to come in, at this point - whenever it does.
I ordered them on 15th March as well, and haven’t received yet so my anxiety is a little high. AOR 20th Nov.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017

I had same visa offices. Everything on my file was passed on 17th January and got the PPR today. However, it seems like your security is still under progress.

Reactions: ikilledcupidxo

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I've noticed many cases go to IP2, get a ghost next day and then PPR the following day. Or for inland 2 ghosts back to back and then PPR.
Mine was in IP2 since MEP, and one ghost yesterday so I had my hope high that I'll see another ghost or PPR today, but no luck :(

Reactions: derkdsou

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

Everything has been cleared except Security. There won't be any updates regarding Security on your file as its handled by CBSA and CSIS. Just one day IRCC will receive security report and update file and give PPR :). Since 1st week of Nov applicants are getting PPR right now, yours should be just 2-3 weeks away :).

Reactions: ikilledcupidxo

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've noticed many cases go to IP2, get a ghost next day and then PPR the following day. Or for inland 2 ghosts back to back and then PPR.
Mine was in IP2 since MEP, and one ghost yesterday so I had my hope high that I'll see another ghost or PPR today, but no luck :(
You have atleast got a ghost update. So your chances are still high of getting PPR. Maybe it will come next week :)

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018

Hi, I just received my notes too. Where do you check the most current eligibility, criminality, and security status? Thanks!

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
What is your AOR, please?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
What is your AOR, please?
AOR Nov 3rd
MEP Dec 1st
GSMC notes generated Jan 19:
R10 a-ok and Criminality recommend pass