+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello Guys, sad news for me. A refusal! For the most ridiculous reason.

The case officer checked the latest bank statement but did not check the attached Fixed Deposits. Below is the reason. Can someone help me? Appeal? Reapply? How much time will it take?

"In your Express Entry profile, as proof of funds, you submitted a notarized Gift Deed which indicated that Rs. 10,00,000 was transferred into your State Bank of India Account. I note that bank statements were not provided. On April 5, 2019, our office requested bank statements from the State Bank of India account. In response, you submitted the State Bank of India account statement, which shows the deposit and subsequent withdrawal/transfer of the Rs. 10,00,000 from your account. The ending balance on March 29, 2019, was Rs. 41,064.03, or rather, CAD $791.35"
While attaching your bank statement, you should have justified the withdrawal transaction. You can still appeal against the refusal

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got a second ghost update today after yesterday when my application changed to ip2. However in today's ghost update nothing has changed inside the application page. Its still at ip2. Could this mean anything. FSW-O India. Nov 2nd AOR.
Third ghost update is a strong indication that PPR is on its on way.

Great to see Nov 2 getting updates. Hope to see something soon in my case :)

Reactions: Shweta1289

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

The case officer checked the latest bank statement but did not check the attached Fixed Deposits. Below is the reason. Can someone help me? Appeal? Reapply? How much time will it take?

"In your Express Entry profile, as proof of funds, you submitted a notarized Gift Deed which indicated that Rs. 10,00,000 was transferred into your State Bank of India Account. I note that bank statements were not provided. On April 5, 2019, our office requested bank statements from the State Bank of India account. In response, you submitted the State Bank of India account statement, which shows the deposit and subsequent withdrawal/transfer of the Rs. 10,00,000 from your account. The ending balance on March 29, 2019, was Rs. 41,064.03, or rather, CAD $791.35"
Damn!! Sorry man :(

Why didn't you provide a bank statement earlier with your gift deed? Even I provided a notarized gift deed but I submitted my 6 month bank statement along with it too.

So you did not justify your withdrawal when you provided the new statement?

Reactions: navkrish

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Damn!! Sorry man :(

Why didn't you provide a bank statement earlier with your gift deed? Even I provided a notarized gift deed but I submitted my 6 month bank statement along with it too.

So you did not justify your withdrawal when you provided the new statement?
Just a doubt after reading this. .....
Did we have to submit bank statement for 6 months ??????

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

So sorry about this. It is kind of frustrating that it took 5 months for them to do this verification process in your proof of funds.:(

Reactions: greenboymx

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019

You can appeal. Go ahead with the justification.

Reactions: ManRon and SithLord

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Yes If the bank is not ready to give average bank balance details per month. But again , it all depends on your case processing officer and how much he is convinced
I submitted a document on bank letter head declaring the amount and also mentioning since when I am holding the account in that bank

Sep 27, 2015
I am eligible for SINP Program under International Skilled worker program without job offer and wants to apply for this program.

I have following query before I apply - Can anyone help pls on this.

1) I am 1984 year born and I do not have Birth cerfitcate - Can I include my 10th Certificate to show my date of birth or what alternative, I can attached in my application.

2) Since , I am married and have 2 kids - Initially , I will apply for this program and once settled down , will apply for my family - In my initial application - Do I need to attached passport copies of my wife and kids also ?

3) For Funds - I will be applying alone initially, so funds for only 1 person will be sufficient to apply initially or Do I need to show funds for 4 members while applying for my individual application.

4) If I do not get reference letter from my previous organization mentioning all details - Do we have other alternative to prove this, though I already have all experience certificates and salary slips.

5) Can I get gift deed for my wife name from her parents for any amount and then show this funds as proof , please advise.