+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
down to 37 days (remaining) today. I have never checked any web page so frantically and regularly in my life. The wait is coming down to the business end. As cic says you will see movement towards the end of the timeline . So be positive and hold on tight it is going to be a life changing ride.
Such a positive thought:)we need more people like you on this forum:)

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
down to 37 days (remaining) today. I have never checked any web page so frantically and regularly in my life. The wait is coming down to the business end. As cic says you will see movement towards the end of the timeline . So be positive and hold on tight it is going to be a life changing ride.
Exactly, all movements are now expected only at the end of completion of their checks.

Reactions: dreamer101

Som1234567

Mar 26, 2019
Mine is issue with uploading the additional document they requested. I have uploaded but they have not shown me that it has been received.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Same timeline.. Aor - 2nd Nov. Hope to see ppr's raining and everyone updating here :) Stay positive.. Truly said Life changing adventurous ride :)

Reactions: Inabt

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Same timeline.. Aor - 2nd Nov. Hope to see ppr's raining and everyone updating here :) Stay positive.. Truly said Life changing adventurous ride :)
39 days left. .......
Somehow I feel April first week is gonna be lucky for many. ...... And the long wait will come to an end :)

Reactions: meet311