+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
No errors as such but when i enter login and password it takes me to welcome page and then when i continue it takes me back to that "Immigration and Citizenship page - English or French "
Clear cookies or use incognito mode. It will work fine after clearing cookies. Common problem with almost every site's login.

Reactions: Inabt

Jagprit89

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is Nov 3rd FSW-O India. I have received ADR yesterday for IMM5406. Can somebody please tell me why is this required and do I need to fill 2 separate forms, one for me(main applicant) and one for my spouse (dependant). Please guide

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is Nov 3rd FSW-O India. I have received ADR yesterday for IMM5406. Can somebody please tell me why is this required and do I need to fill 2 separate forms, one for me(main applicant) and one for my spouse (dependant). Please guide
ADR for IMM5406 is very common, just fill it up and send it back.... don't bother speculating on the reasons for it.

The ADR should mention if the form is required to be filled for your spouse also.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
In the application assignment on page 2 I see

Assigned to: RC-9515
Assigned by: LJ9131
Due Date: 2019/02/11
Same as mine. Both codes ,due date 11/03

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello,
This might seem like a silly question, we have had a request for form IMM 5669 background declaration for my dependant.
Can he print these off hand write them and then scan and upload?

Finally some movement on my application, even if it is a letter request :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello,
This might seem like a silly question, we have had a request for form IMM 5669 background declaration for my dependant.
Can he print these off hand write them and then scan and upload?

Finally some movement on my application, even if it is a letter request :)
Yes, I did the same.

Whats your AOR?

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Yes, I did the same.

Whats your AOR?
Nov 03rd
Two days ago I got a ghost update without an email.
Yesterday I got an email update for the request letter.
I’m hoping if they have requested documentation for my dependant, it means they have already looked at mine and are happy with it? This might be one of the last steps! :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 03rd
Two days ago I got a ghost update without an email.
Yesterday I got an email update for the request letter.
I’m hoping if they have requested documentation for my dependant, it means they have already looked at mine and are happy with it? This might be one of the last steps! :)
IMM 5669 is for security checks, I think. I got one too and that was way back on Nov 30.

It's definitely a good sign. You are moving ahead!!

I am Nov 2 and no updates since they asked for ADR lol :D