+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Sindhoo

Mar 14, 2019
122 days and still at MEP, IP1, no movement for the past 3 months. Once in a while I get Job hsrdc mails. Do the mails mean anything?

Arindam1788

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
I got my ppr on Monday morning. .infact it was sent on Sunday time from Ottawa. As every week progress with few gets PPR In continuation of the trend I would say some of you get it from Monday. Although genreally bulk PPR s are sent mid week Wednesday Thursday.. So stay positive guys there will be movement for sure as you all are now close to finishing line and ultimately almost everyone will get Wishing all the best. And if you guys planning to move within days of getting copr then. .enjoy this time in your country.
Do you know what is VO?

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
My AOR is Dec 8, 2018. and no update since Med Passed/IP1 since 19 Jan, 2019.

Based on statistics publicly available, only 30% of the October AORs have got PPR. Some of them complete 6 months by the end of this month.

Only 60% of September AORs have received PPR. They have already completed 6 months.

We are a long way away! I think we need to realize that the actual time it takes is 6 months or more.
Hey Das, by "data publicly available", do you mean immitracker? There is a high chance people don't update it properly.. Just to be positive!!:):):):D:D:D

Reactions: RR9187

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is with reference to our application for permanent residence in Canada Application : E00

I , My name hereby declare that my wife "wifes name " has full access to the money attached as proof of funds , for the purpose of settling in Canada .

Below are the details of the attached document

FD NO :

DATE OF ISSUE :

DATE OF EXPIRY :

DEPOSIT AMOUNT :

Your's Truly

My name .
Thank you so much!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

Based on statistics publicly available, only 30% of the October AORs have got PPR. Some of them complete 6 months by the end of this month.

Only 60% of September AORs have received PPR. They have already completed 6 months.

We are a long way away! I think we need to realize that the actual time it takes is 6 months or more.
Lots of people create profiles on immitracker and then don't bother to update. I'd say the actual numbers are much higher.

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Estimated remaining processing time: 60 Day(s)

I am also in this club now, this is getting frustrating seeing that dec AORs are getting PPR o_O

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is with reference to our application for permanent residence in Canada Application : E00

I , My name hereby declare that my wife "wifes name " has full access to the money attached as proof of funds , for the purpose of settling in Canada .

Below are the details of the attached document

FD NO :

DATE OF ISSUE :

DATE OF EXPIRY :

DEPOSIT AMOUNT :

Your's Truly

My name .
Did you get it notarized?

Even I submitted an affidavit with my POF that my uncle sponsored those funds for me. My uncle gave a letter stating he is sponsoring me those funds for my future an I don't have to repay it to him on a white paper. I later got that notarized and uploaded it

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

I did say this earlier but people said I was being negative.

I have been following September and October threads closely. Majority of the PPRs are now coming in around 7-8 months time. The processing has become slow. We need to be realistic :)

The other day I found out in June thread, that still 40 applicants(who are still active in the thread) waiting for PPR.