+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Moreeh

Dec 11, 2018
Can you please check your GCMS page 2, if there was a due date for competition, and if the date correspond to the date you received your pr? Thanks

Moreeh

Dec 11, 2018
Not really. I applied on February 8 but got it after almost a month. By that point already received PPR email on February 28 :D
So no use. It's a misconception that once you order GCMS notes, it triggers your application further. It's a myth spread by people doing business around GCMS.
I agree that US resident applications are processed faster[/QUOT

Congrats on your pr, can you please check page 2 of your GCMS note to see if there is a due date for your file and if the due date correspond to the day you received PR. Thanks

Prapri2912

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone...

Is the status 'NOT APPLICABLE' in the ADR section means the uploaded documents have not been seen...??? I had uploaded the RPRF receipt about two months ago and the status has not changed yet... Does this indicate my file being untouched??[/QUOTE
I read in other forums where it said that NA in ADR means they have received the additional document and no further action is required. Earlier it used to be review complete but looks like they have changed the terminology now and it says not applicable now.. I have the same status in my timeline