+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How does travelling to US matter? If one has traveled multiple times... and has a US valid visa , actually helps or what.... please explain
You will have to mention your US travel history and Canada will check this by sharing your application details with US to verify.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh.. ok..I have H1b rejected. So I thought they might have shared that info.. let's see
If you have mentioned then I'm 100% sure US would have shared that. So nothing really to worry about since the information you provided will be accurate in their checks and they will know you have not hidden anything.

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
Hi, inland applicant here too. What documents are you expected to take to your interview? Will it include the origjnal documentation you applied with?
No. It says passports, passport photos, proof of address and all of the past and present work permits you have/had. And the letter they sent.

Edit: oh and proof of RPRF payment.

Last edited:
Reactions: FindingAtm

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
No. It says passports, passport photos, proof of address and all of the past and present work permits you have/had. And the letter they sent.

Edit: oh and proof of RPRF payment.
What if one lost previous work permits? Just work permit or resident permits as well? Where does one get the proof of RPRF payment? I paid, but I don't have the receipt anymore.

PraveenKK

Jan 28, 2019
.Hello All,

My profile is past 4 months and below was my status as I posted two days back

Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - In progress

CPC - Edmonton, Alberta

Actual my first passport was lost and got a new one in the yeat 2014 and before to that I never traveled out of India and my US L1B visa was rejected.

Will it be beneficial to order GCMS or should I just wait? If I have to which option is the better one?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
.Hello All,

My profile is past 4 months and below was my status as I posted two days back

Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - In progress

CPC - Edmonton, Alberta

Actual my first passport was lost and got a new one in the yeat 2014 and before to that I never traveled out of India and my US L1B visa was rejected.

Will it be beneficial to order GCMS or should I just wait? If I have to which option is the better one?
No point ordering GCMS if you know that you have cleared everything but security. GCMS does not have anything about security as it’s done by the third party. If you want to know your security status, order CBSA notes.

Ballay Ballay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
How does travelling to US matter? If one has traveled multiple times... and has a US valid visa , actually helps or what.... please explain
It makes no difference. We traveled multiple times to US Uk and other countries. Already received ppr . If you you have given travel details accurately for the last ten years you need not to worry.

Reactions: hashter12

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi guys,
How to contact London VO? I tried CSE but no response from their part. Is there a telephone number, an email..

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
So just found something new today from March AOR thread.

All these days I was under the assumption that 6 month timeline basically starts from the date of AOR but that is not the case. As per IRPA regulations, the 6 month timeline actually starts from the date R10 checks were completed.

So my R10 check was done on December 17, 2018 and now that makes sense why my application completion date is pushed to June 11, 2019 :)
How do you know when R10 was done.. does it show in gcms notes?

arch93

Mar 8, 2019
Albania
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
AOR 7 NOVEMBER 2018- 60 Days remaining
Below are the Application/profile details in the account.

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- Completed.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since i am new to this forum could you tell me what stage it is?