+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
What you're not taking into account is the serious nature of the subject matter. Getting PR is not a trip to a local restaurant. Many people consider this a life changing event and their lives highly depend on the outcome.
While you're right that we were given a time frame, the seriousness of the situation and a huge inequality in a way how these applications are processed, make it tough to handle.

It's not that others are getting PPRs in 2-3 months that is frustrating but the fact that you're 4 months since AOR with your application being untouched and you still have the same chances of rejection as you did when you were 30 days after AOR while others are getting PPRs in these 2-3 months.

You said that everyone's situation is true and you're right. A lot depends on the recommendation of an analyst. But in order for an analyst to make a recommendation, he/she firstly needs to look at your application, which means that in order for the situation to become different, they have at least start doing assessments.

You have the same aor as another person does. After 60 days his/her eligibility is marked as "RR". Yours is not even started. 60 days more he is in process of fixing the issue and your eligibility is still not even started. Then 30 days later your eligibility finally is recommended as "RR". And now your path to PR starts from this point, which is 5 months after AOR, while another person with the same issue is 3 months ahead of you in fixing his "RR".
You are right, but you missed the main point.
Ordering notes around the time of eligibility review can save the application from being rejected if you see the problem and react to it on time.

Reactions: Shweta1289

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Ordering notes around the time of eligibility review can save the application from being rejected if you see the problem and react to it on time.
I agree

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
You are right, but you missed the main point.
Right, that’s the way in case your assessments have started. I am talking about the situation, which is becoming more and more common - that is when you are 3-4 months in the process and nothing has started for you. In this case notes won’t add much value

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
What you're not taking into account is the serious nature of the subject matter. Getting PR is not a trip to a local restaurant. Many people consider this a life changing event and their lives highly depend on the outcome.
While you're right that we were given a time frame, the seriousness of the situation and a huge inequality in a way how these applications are processed, make it tough to handle.

It's not that others are getting PPRs in 2-3 months that is frustrating but the fact that you're 4 months since AOR with your application being untouched and you still have the same chances of rejection as you did when you were 30 days after AOR while others are getting PPRs in these 2-3 months.

You said that everyone's situation is true and you're right. A lot depends on the recommendation of an analyst. But in order for an analyst to make a recommendation, he/she firstly needs to look at your application, which means that in order for the situation to become different, they have at least start doing assessments.

You have the same aor as another person does. After 60 days his/her eligibility is marked as "RR". Yours is not even started. 60 days more he is in process of fixing the issue and your eligibility is still not even started. Then 30 days later your eligibility finally is recommended as "RR". And now your path to PR starts from this point, which is 5 months after AOR, while another person with the same issue is 3 months ahead of you in fixing his "RR".
Whatever we may say here..we can’t teally do anything rather than be positive and wait patiently

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I don’t understand if people are so impatient that they can’t wait for 6 months time and keep blabbering the same thing here..how will they survive the long battle that lies ahead when they’ll actually get their visa.Getting a golden mail ,is their ultimate priority what next??
Can’t help but this forum comprises of some really demotivating and negative individuals, maybe Canada govt doesn’t have much manpower but if they have decided something definitely they will work on that somehow.
Most importantly they never said leave your country and come to our country it’s our decision,we will have to wait.
The fact that people are so scared of being rejected shows their insecurities that they impose on others and create anxiety.Order notes or call them or most importantly please wait patiently
All the best:)

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry, but what do you mean ridiculous?

Everyone was told that the processing time is 6 months - unless you exceeded that, you can't blame IRCC.

Some people want their applications approved in 1-2 months, fair enough, but we were all made aware of the fact that it's 6 months, we signed up for that.

Be patient, wait for your 6 months processing time, anything less than that can't be considered "slow", "ridiculous", or "unfair"

Just giving out my thought, regardless, I wish everyone the best and a timely processing of the application.

Thanks !
So true!!but some people just don’t get this

Reactions: Oksh1995

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
A Total of 68 cases have received PPR in November 2018 Immitracker. We should consider those guys who don't update the tracker as well. "NDVO" has a very very small population in all the trackers. As per the October 2018 tracker, All NDVOs have received PPR with an average days of 145 from the date of AOR for FSW stream. For September 2018 folks, the average is 150-160 days.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
A Total of 68 cases have received PPR in November 2018 Immitracker. We should consider those guys who don't update the tracker as well. "NDVO" has a very very small population in all the trackers. As per the October 2018 tracker, All NDVOs have received PPR with an average days of 145 from the date of AOR for FSW stream. For September 2018 folks, the average is 150-160 days.
Wow this is good news:) atleast some positivity in this highly negative group:D

Reactions: vimalvgovind

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
A comment which made logic after so much of bickering !!! Even I am taking the average to be 150 days, done with 124 days now.
The process does seem to induce anxiety specially after this long a wait...
Hope we all get the Golden mail....
these 30 days are more of a wait that the initial 2 months.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
A comment which made logic after so much of bickering !!! Even I am taking the average to be 150 days, done with 124 days now.
The process does seem to induce anxiety specially after this long a wait...
Hope we all get the Golden mail....
these 30 days are more of a wait that the initial 2 months.
We can start following up by sending back to back emails and CSEs to NDVO (until they respond) from the day our timeline touches 160 days without any movement. Until such time ,just chilax, enjoy your home country and plan for the stuffs to pack for Canada :p

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

This is exactly what I have been trying to say but you put the words out better!! Thank you!!

I have said this multiple times, I really don't care even if my PR comes after one year because I know what I signed up for but I just want to know that my eligibility has been met, so that gives me 100% assurance that my file will not be rejected from here or if it has been flagged as "Review Required" I can try and sort it out. But one would never know this, when their file remains untouched. So this is rather the most painful wait and not the one for PPR

Hopefully, GCMS notes gives a clear picture :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Right, that’s the way in case your assessments have started. I am talking about the situation, which is becoming more and more common - that is when you are 3-4 months in the process and nothing has started for you. In this case notes won’t add much value
Someone here mentioned that their GCMS notes wasn't helpful as it didn't show any movement. So as you mentioned, in these cases notes or phone calls won't help since your file has been untouched.

There are actually folks in March AOR threads who are still waiting patiently for a year with no movement. GCMS notes and phone calls aren't being helpful either. So in these cases all they can do is pray.

Again, it is not about waiting but it is about the uncertainty. Anyways, I am probably going to stay away from this thread for a while since people find my comments negative here.