+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

rjinder2818

Jan 3, 2015
Hey guys my aor 16nov med pass-18dec after that no update ... cec inland
Plus one more thing my passport got damaged like the outer most cover of passprt is detached from the inner one .. so do i need to get a new one or do i need to wait for psprt request n do get new one later on
Can anybody tell me wt do plzz ???????
Thnks

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Called one more time to IRCC and they sad that there wasn't any movement from the last time. Looks like there won't be any new info on my notes.

Also the agent sad that I should inform them about the change of a work.
Oh, the agent said its compulsory to inform them about change of work?

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone else’s application ended up in Calgary?
I only know of less than a handful so far.
Does anyone know if it’s true that they are sent there because there is an issue with the application? I read that today from another user and I am freaking out!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone know if it’s true that they are sent there because there is an issue with the application? I read that today from another user and I am freaking out!
Whoever said that was talking nonsense. Some CEC applicants will end up in Calgary as well. The only way to know if everything is OK with your application is through GCMS notes.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
There seems to be a tiny bit of truth to it. It could be false too, only IRCC know the answer.

I think when an Assistant does R10 and finds anything that makes it difficult to pass to the next stage (review required), they just put review required. Most of those will get sent to the local visa office (Calgary is one of them). Those impeccable applications get finalized at CIO.

Review required can be because of too many issues: country of origin, additional documents needed, anything other than employment issues (which is apparently checked later).

Of course, they say they send cases because of workload redistribution as well. It seems plausible since they are struggling to process so many applications. It seems they have tons of assistants sitting at the CIO, who can get through easy applications quickly, but not many agents/officers who can go through review required cases.

So, there's really no need to freak out. Of course, if you know of issues in your application, you could order the notes and see what problems they found.

Last edited:

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Can anybody tell me wt do plzz ???????
Thnks
You could show it to people who handle passports (maybe a police officer? people who work in a passport issuing office?), if they say it's not good for travelling, then get a new one now, upload a scan to IRCC with a LOE.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I'm in Calgary, and I'm freaking out big time after seeing that post...

Demetra

Mar 27, 2016
Hey guys. My AOR is Nov 21, CEC inland. I finally managed to talk to an agent on Monday and she said that eligibility is Recommended to Pass. On my question what is my VO she said that my application is in Ottawa and hasn't been sent anywhere and that they are still working on my application. She also said that I "might" get PR before the end of 6 months. Are you aware what doest it mean that my application is still in Ottawa? Do they usually sent it to another VO before approving or not?
Thank you!

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
There seems to be a tiny bit of truth to it. It could be false too, only IRCC know the answer.

I think when an Assistant does R10 and finds anything that makes it difficult to pass to the next stage (review required), they just put review required. Most of those will get sent to the local visa office (Calgary is one of them). Those impeccable applications get finalized at CIO.

Review required can be because of too many issues: country of origin, additional documents needed, anything other than employment issues (which is apparently checked later).

Of course, they say they send cases because of workload redistribution as well. It seems plausible since they are struggling to process so many applications. It seems they have tons of assistants sitting at the CIO, who can get through easy applications quickly, but not many agents/officers who can go through review required cases.

So, there's really no need to freak out. Of course, if you know of issues in your application, you could order the notes and see what problems they found.
I did get my notes, and there was no indication of RR. R10 done on Nov 30, and only mentioned education- verified - OK, PCC - nrt, RCMP- nrt, info share - nrt.

No action since , only transfer to Vancouver then Calgary then Vancouver then Calgary again.

Eligibility not started...

I really dont understand! Stuck at BG for 3 month now without indication of RR required

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I did get my notes, and there was no indication of RR. R10 done on Nov 30, and only mentioned education- verified - OK, PCC - nrt, RCMP- nrt, info share - nrt.

No action since , only transfer to Vancouver then Calgary then Vancouver then Calgary again.

Eligibility not started...

I really dont understand! Stuck at BG for 3 month now without indication of RR required
Maybe.. just maybe your case is scrutinized a bit more because of recent history of Serbia? Or because they are checking criminality through your country's agencies. Whatever it could be, I am guessing it's related to your country of origin. It's all just a speculation.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys. My AOR is Nov 21, CEC inland. I finally managed to talk to an agent on Monday and she said that eligibility is Recommended to Pass. On my question what is my VO she said that my application is in Ottawa and hasn't been sent anywhere and that they are still working on my application. She also said that I "might" get PR before the end of 6 months. Are you aware what doest it mean that my application is still in Ottawa? Do they usually sent it to another VO before approving or not?
Thank you!
First, Ottawa is one of their biggest and major offices, so it is pretty normal that the file does not need to move at all.
Second, if everything is alright with your application and they already set it to recommended pass, then why do you care who did that or which visa office did that. Take it easy my friend and don't stress yourself out for no reason. Hopefully ppr arrives before 6 months timeline :)