+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks! Holding on!

By the way, at what moment I can be sure that, at least, my docs, are okay? After MEP, biometry, or later?
The R10 check is done in tandem with the MEP. So, most likely once your medicals are passed that means all your documents were in order.
I have seen people receiving an ADR with the MEP or a couple of days later.

Reactions: ViAchKoN

GreatPJ

Apr 2, 2018
Hi All,

Submitted ITA on 3rd November 2018, gor AOR same day itself. Recieved furtherance request letter on Medical for my son on 6th November, submitted everthing which was requested by 23rd November 2018. Now awaiting for MEP, ideally when should I expect it by 5th dec or 23rd of december... Can you guys guide me...

Also pls share the whatsapp group link for this group... i cannot trace any link for this...

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The R10 check is done in tandem with the MEP. So, most likely once your medicals are passed that means all your documents were in order.
I received ADR same day after clearing medicals :)

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Once again, thanks!

And the last questions. Can be there any delays due submitted CSE about travel history 2 days after AOR (forgot to mention 2 old short trips)?

Also, how officers treat small mistakes in translations. For instance, my translator made a typo mistake, wrote instead of SEC NRS SEC NRC. It is the company's short name in which I work. The full name of the company he wrote right.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why?Was something wrong?Or is it requested for everyone?
When they requested ADR they had the part "cover all gaps" in bold. Although when I double checked with my original IMM 5669 that I submitted found nothing missing from my gaps.

Strange they asked for it :) I am guessing they just wanted me to verify my gaps again :)

Reactions: Inabt

olujones007

Nov 15, 2018
Dear all, I need help. I received my AOR on 23rd of Nov and my medicals was uploaded on 21st ( received a call from where I did my medicals ). I don't understand the status below. Which stage am I ?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Dear all, I need help. I received my AOR on 23rd of Nov and my medicals was uploaded on 21st ( received a call from where I did my medicals ). I don't understand the status below. Which stage am I ?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is initial stage only..,I received AOR on 1 Dec n same stage as urs. ..

Reactions: olujones007

GreatPJ

Apr 2, 2018

NA1

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018

You're at the very initial stage after getting the AOR, which is also called NA1.
Wait for about 30 days for your medical status to change to 'You have passed the medical exam'

santab

Sep 15, 2018
My AOR is 16 Nov
Me, my spouse and child have done upfront medical.
In such cases, is there anything additional required? Because I dont remember anything other than uploading the Medical examination sheet (with UMI number) during APR process