+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord one of my aquaintance with an August AOR was told that her timeline has increased from February to March ..but she got her mail in Feb itself so you never know and really believe whatever the agent tells you..just be postive pretty sure you’ll receive the mail very soon:)All the best:)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I just got off phone from a super awesome agent called Christine.

She told me my application is still in early stages at CPC-Ottawa, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Not Started. . Even though the application has been moved to June 11, 2019 for completion date but it doesn't really mean it will be completed only on that date. It is only a precautionary step taken by the responsible office.This is perfectly normal as there are many applications going through the same process.The application could be processed way before the estimated processing time too.

As of now, Everything in my application looks good and so far there is no indication whether anything has been flagged for review.

When I asked her about RPRF whether it speeds up process, she laughed and replied she could send me an email with instructions on how to pay if I really wish to pay it now or I could wait till I am formally invited to pay RPRF. These days, RPRF has no significance in the processing times, so it's entirely upto me to decide what to do.

She repeatedly said that it is perfectly normal for applications nowadays to not have any background checks started even after 3 months. However, they try their best to process all applications within the 6 month timeframe, so I shouldn't really stress about it.

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
So I just got off phone from a super awesome agent called Christine.

She told me my application is still in early stages at CPC-Ottawa, Eligibility - Not started, Security - Not Started, Criminality - Not Started. . Even though the application has been moved to June 11, 2019 for completion date but it doesn't really mean it will be completed only on that date. It is only a precautionary step taken by the responsible office.This is perfectly normal as there are many applications going through the same process.The application could be processed way before the estimated processing time too.

As of now, Everything in my application looks good and so far there is no indication whether anything has been flagged for review.

When I asked her about RPRF whether it speeds up process, she laughed and replied she could send me an email with instructions on how to pay if I really wish to pay it now or I could wait till I am formally invited to pay RPRF. These days, RPRF has no significance in the processing times, so it's entirely upto me to decide what to do.

She repeatedly said that it is perfectly normal for applications nowadays to not have any background checks started even after 3 months. However, they try their best to process all applications within the 6 month timeframe, so I shouldn't really stress about it.
lol...You really need to calm down