PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Yes, it's normal. Applications are often transferred to local visa offices to distribute case load or if something (like a job offer) needs to be verified.
Thank you for your reply, as I base in Ottawa, I just thought it was abnormal when the application is transferred to a different local visa office.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
PNPs are quicker for Nov. AORs it seems...CECs 2nd quickest....

Reactions: balzie101

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
you didn’t get any ADR that’s good!means everything is according to what they need.:) your background status must be the same-will send a message once we start? And btw where are you applying from India?
background is this only. Have stopped checking my account daily. I am applying from India and hoping to get golden mail by Feb end.

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
guys people with AORs in September and some in October are getting their PPR mails,so just be happy that almost half of your processing time is over and wish for the best in the coming months!!!:) though every case is different and we can’t compare but looking at the trend by 4th month we can expect our golden mails!and for those who never got any ghost updates or no update at all,just read a case of September..she never got any update message.So anything can happen!:)
Mine seems like that case only. Haven't seen any update since MEP. But I am trying to stay calm and meditating.

Reactions: NZ_ozzie

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
background is this only. Have stopped checking my account daily. I am applying from India and hoping to get golden mail by Feb end.
I so wish we get the mail by February end! Yes I know but my BG status hasn’t changed even when the ADR status has changed to NA. So it means am still in IP1..but am hopeful by Feb end or March will get the golden mail.
All the Best

Reactions: gurpreetkaur_21

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I so wish we get the mail by February end! Yes I know but my BG status hasn’t changed even when the ADR status has changed to NA. So it means am still in IP1..but am hopeful by Feb end or March will get the golden mail.
All the Best
My BG status still hasn't changed since December 4 :(

It still reads, "We are reviewing your additional documents provided"

As per the agent I spoke he said my R10 check is complete and file transferred to CPC - Ottawa. So in that case I should be in NA2 for eligibility check. However, I am still in IP1.

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My BG status still hasn't changed since December 4 :(

It still reads, "We are reviewing your additional documents provided"

As per the agent I spoke he said my R10 check is complete and file transferred to CPC - Ottawa. So in that case I should be in NA2 for eligibility check. However, I am still in IP1.
Thats the same status for me too. No updates since Dec 13th. So you are not alone.

Reactions: SithLord